The community is not active enough.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: The community is not active enough.

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:40 am

The problem here is that if there's even the slightest hint of animosity or something in a post, even if it's entirely unintentional, it might be read that way.

Nobody here is trying to accuse anyone else, yet somehow some feelings have been hurt, slightly. but that's just communication errors. So don't worry, we're all happy to have everyone here.

The best way to help a community to be active is to be active in the community. :smile:
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:48 am

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:The problem here is that if there's even the slightest hint of ... something in a post, even if it's entirely unintentional, it might be read that way.

I always try to keep my posts completely devoid of anything that might be construed as something.
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby Edd on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:59 pm

ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:
Qwertyuiopasd wrote:The problem here is that if there's even the slightest hint of ... something in a post, even if it's entirely unintentional, it might be read that way.

I always try to keep my posts completely devoid of anything that might be construed as something.

Which I find very offensive!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Gee, ET, aren't you just so much better at this whole communication thing than the rest of us. :idiot:

And if you do that, how do you ever make a post? :P

I find it's easier/more effective to simply not assume things about what people or saying or how they're saying it too much, rather than spending time worrying about my own wording. Though I do a bit of that, as well. Give & take, and all that.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Edd wrote:

Which I find very offensive!

What? But I took a shower, and used deodorant and everything!

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:Gee, ET, aren't you just so much better at this whole communication thing than the rest of us.

Actually, my goal is to be better than everyone else at the stoopuds. :idiot: :haha:
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Previous

Return to All Things FSM