What happens when people actually start believing in FSM?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: What happens when people actually start believing in FSM

Postby Pharaoh Cat on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:42 pm

trellis wrote:What would happen if someone came to this site, and thought "that looks good" and actually starts genuinely believing in all of this?

Much hilarity followed by publicly announced commands from his Noodliness on the order of, "Pastafarians shall wear nothing but cooked pasta and meatballs attached to the body with super glue on Tuesday afternoons, and shall walk so dressed to the nearest supermarket to purchase more pasta and meatballs, and shall make photographic images of their pilgrimage, and post them liberally on the internet." :fsm_float:
"The Logic Elf rewards anyone who thinks logically." (Jill)
Pharaoh Cat
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Roy Hunter on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Pharaoh Cat wrote:"Pastafarians shall wear nothing but cooked pasta and meatballs attached to the body with super glue on Tuesday afternoons, and shall walk so dressed to the nearest supermarket to purchase more pasta and meatballs, and shall make photographic images of their pilgrimage, and post them liberally on the internet." :fsm_float:
Yes, Master. Whatever you say...
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Seymour Hiney on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:07 am

trellis wrote:A thought just occurred to me. What would happen if someone came to this site, and thought "that looks good" and actually starts genuinely believing in all of this?
If people can believe in any other religion, then it's not too much of a leap of faith to think people could actually believe in the Spaghetti Monster is it?

OKAY hold on there cowboy!! you mean to tell me that this isn't a real religious order?? I know I am new and have been spreading the word and was a wee bit absent from the board and this is only my second post, but I need to know now about this.

It's winter here and wearing pasta on Tuesdays is a bit cold and it freezes and goes places you don't want to know when you sit down, not bad during the summer months when it maintains it's flexibility.

Really, did Ravi Oli put you guys up to this???
A dumb man is dumb because he doesn't know what he doesn't know, A smart man is smart because he knows what he doesn't know.

Me? I know nothing about anything. and everything about nothing.
Seymour Hiney
Conchigliette Convert

Previous

Return to All Things FSM