The FSM (PbuH) and the SFM

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The FSM (PbuH) and the SFM

Postby PatrickAinley on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm

It cannot have escaped notice that the Slow Food Movement (SFM) and the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) (Peace be unto Him) share the same initials! Moreover that the SFM originates in Italy where the national dish is pasta! Surely this is a Sign that we should eat our Spaghetti slowly and this will be Pleasing in the sight of His Divine Noodliness! Pasta Patrick Ainley.
PatrickAinley
Conchigliette Convert

Re: The FSM (PbuH) and the SFM

Postby Reverend RA on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 am

A most interesting observation. Although I know little of the FSM my colleague Pastor Tjestenina, a Croatian emigre and expert on all the Great Religions (and devout observer of most) informs me it can often take him more than three weeks to consume a bowl of pasta. I readily admit until you put forward this theory I had my suspicions that the Pastor had been using this as an excuse to avoid his ceremonial duties.
Give a man a packet of spaghetti and he can give his family food for a day. But give that man a spaghetti plant and he can give his whole village something to talk about.
Reverend RA
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to All Things FSM