The Stripper Factory and Beer Volcano

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Stripper Factory and Beer Volcano

Postby DoctorB on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:17 am

I have a couple of quick questions regarding the stripper factory and the beer volcano in Heaven. Does the stripper factory only produce female strippers, or are their male strippers as well? While I imagine Heaven may be full of females pole dancing in nothing but stilleto heels, I'd like to imaging there are some Chippendales gyrating their hips in some skimpy thongs, as well.

As for the beer volcano, what kind of beer is it? I drink Miller Lite, myself, but am open to many other ales, lagers, and the "dog pee" that I drink, too. I was curious as to if there is just one volcano that spews forth one kind of beer, one that erupts in foamy goodness of all kinds, or is there a wide variety of volcanoes for us to imbibe in?

My apologies if these questions have been answered before. I'm new to Pastafarianism and love basking in the glory of His Most Holy Noodliness!

:worship: :fsm:
DoctorB
Conchigliette Convert

Re: The Stripper Factory and Beer Volcano

Postby Edd on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:01 pm

DrB, these questions have been asked many times, as well as many others. Look through the threads in this forum, 'All Things FSM,' especially the older ones. Creating new threads for simple questions is frowned upon; there are several like the Random Thoughts and New Convert that will absorb one or two off-topic replies in stride.

Very few of us interpret the Gospel of the FSM literally, however (possibly related to our loose moral standards). The spaghetti which makes up the FSM is an allegorical pasta, for example, and Pastafarians with food allergies or a preference for a low-carb diet should still feel as welcome in our community as anyone else.

Back to your specific questions: The Stripper Factory produces strippers to your liking (I seem to remember one new convert who wished his strippers to actually be fully clothed women interested in long-term monogamous relationships) and the Beer Volcano spews the beverage of your choice.
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Cardinal Fang on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Edd wrote:DrB, these questions have been asked many times, as well as many others. Look through the threads in this forum, 'All Things FSM,' especially the older ones. Creating new threads for simple questions is frowned upon; there are several like the Random Thoughts and New Convert that will absorb one or two off-topic replies in stride.

Very few of us interpret the Gospel of the FSM literally, however (possibly related to our loose moral standards). The spaghetti which makes up the FSM is an allegorical pasta, for example, and Pastafarians with food allergies or a preference for a low-carb diet should still feel as welcome in our community as anyone else.

Back to your specific questions: The Stripper Factory produces strippers to your liking (I seem to remember one new convert who wished his strippers to actually be fully clothed women interested in long-term monogamous relationships) and the Beer Volcano spews the beverage of your choice.

Maybe an FAQ with the answers to the most common questions at the top of this section might be in order.

CF
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Edd on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:17 pm

A good idea, CF, but it might have to wait until the server switch issues are ironed out.

On second thought, as a temporary solution, one of us could start a FAQ Thread and we could take turns adding to it, thereby keeping it 'new' or 'active.'
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:02 am

Or you could just look at/direct newbies to the only other thread in Standards and Practices.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:Or you could just look at/direct newbies to the only other thread in Standards and Practices.

Reply:
Cardinal Fang wrote:Maybe an FAQ with the answers to the most common questions at the top of *this section* might be in order.

People are obviously missing the FAQ thread in the Standards and Practices section, because we get a lot of questions in the "All Things FSM" part.

So I say - why not one in this section where, let's face it, people are more likely to look for an answer to a question (being as it is labelled "All things FSM" as opposed to the more opaque "Standards and Practices").

Just asking...

CF
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Ah, then why not just global sticky the FAQ? It'd be mostly the same information anyway, wouldn't it?
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Would the result then be an FAQ at the top of this section... :whistle:

CF
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Would the result also then be directing people to the only other thread in the Standards and Practices section (though copied into other sections)...

I was mostly responding to Edd's statement:

Edd wrote:On second thought, as a temporary solution, one of us could start a FAQ Thread and we could take turns adding to it, thereby keeping it 'new' or 'active.'

As a new FAQ thread would seem redundant, as well as being not as streamlined as a thread where the entire FAQ is the top post.

It's not that hard to respond to these types of posts with either the answer, or a link to the FAQ. It seems like the only real solutions require administrator/moderator action.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Clifford on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 pm

The answers are very simple, and both are that whatever is produced is to that of your own preference.
Clifford
Brewmeister

Return to All Things FSM