A Pastafarian Documentary.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: A Pastafarian Documentary.

Postby Nuttz on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:38 am

m610 wrote:Skype!

The problem with that is that unless someone has an incredibly good webcam then the quality won't match that of the rest of the footage, it will just look strange.
Nuttz
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:09 am

Nuttz wrote:
m610 wrote:Skype!

The problem with that is that unless someone has an incredibly good webcam then the quality won't match that of the rest of the footage, it will just look strange.

You could always get the people you interview in real life to pause in random places and move around in a jerky fashion - then it won't look so odd :whistle:

CF
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Nuttz on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 am

I could actually use some help if anyone would be willing. I would like to have some nice art for a title, rather than just the boring text that comes with the editing program. The title will probably be "Holy Cuisine: The Pastafarian Belief". If anyone wants to help and is good with photoshop or any other image editing program (I am terrible with them, as is everyone else helping make the film), if they could make the title in a fancy way (maybe written in noodles or something), then it would be greatly appreciated. If no ones wants to do it, then it's fine, just if someone wants to help then it would be welcomed.
Nuttz
Conchigliette Convert

Previous

Return to All Things FSM