(Un)Official Announcement Regarding The End of the World

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

(Un)Official Announcement Regarding The End of the World

Postby StJason on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:36 pm

I have received word from His Noodlieness (may his Udon always float).

AT THIS TIME, the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Marinara Be Upon Him) has absolutely no plans whatsoever to end the world on [url="http://www.wecanknow.com/"]May 21st, 2011[/url]. He (may His noodles always be Al-dente) has also stated that there is no reason to believe that He will end the world on [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon"]December 21st, 2012[/url].

However, He has also stated that He reserves the right to change His all-powerful mind, so nobody had better piss Him off. His Noodly Appendage is on the button, and He needs is an excuse.

He has refused comment as to whether He will continue to kill us all slowly by gradually heating the globe because of the lack of Pirates.
StJason
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Re: (Un)Official Announcement Regarding The End of the World

Postby Arkaeon on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Is that FSM or Weird Al Yankovic? (Yes, I did catch that reference. I had the first album on VINYL, for FSM sake!)

Happy birthday to you! (Don't tell the monkeys in the Pentagon.)
Arkaeon
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Re: (Un)Official Announcement Regarding The End of the World

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:55 pm

StJason wrote:I have received word from His Noodlieness (may his Udon always float).

AT THIS TIME, the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Marinara Be Upon Him) has absolutely no plans whatsoever to end the world on May 21st, 2011. He (may His noodles always be Al-dente) has also stated that there is no reason to believe that He will end the world on December 21st, 2012.

However, He has also stated that He reserves the right to change His all-powerful mind, so nobody had better piss Him off. His Noodly Appendage is on the button, and He needs is an excuse.

He has refused comment as to whether He will continue to kill us all slowly by gradually heating the globe because of the lack of Pirates.

Typical deity behaviour. Or should that be diety behaviour? :wink:

All the prophecies are indefinite and vague; even the date is variable! :grumpy:
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Return to All Things FSM