FSM Sightings on the Internet

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: FSM Sightings on the Internet

Postby Cap'n Tedward on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:50 am

On a different board, one of the admins suffered a small stroke and disappeared for a couple weeks. His doctor said that conversing in cyber could be good for his recovery, so he started posting. We thought he had started using L33t speak or something. Took a long time before his sentences started making sense. Looked a lot like: F u cn rd ths u mi hv n anrism
Cap'n Tedward
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby PKMKII on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:38 pm

"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Posting here for archival purposes. Cyanide and Happiness can tend toward the NSFW, but this short is quite tame: http://explosm.net/comics/3693/
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Previous

Return to All Things FSM