FSM support in Austria

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

FSM support in Austria

Postby AUSloth on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 pm

The motor vehicle license dept in Austria has been forced to acknowledge our god!
here
All praise to his noodliness!
Ramen
AUSloth
Ziti Zealot

Re: FSM support in Austria

Postby Bug on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 pm

I think it deserves its own thread.

Anyway, I think its brilliant. I'm thinking of doing the same, whenever I'm taking that bloody license...
Error: Clever pun and random quote not found
Bug
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:51 am

I wanted to post this yesterday, but for seventeen hours I've been getting error messages whenever I try to read any pages. :bummer:

But it is good news, isn't it? :jack: :bounce:
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby Bug on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:15 am

Tigger_the_Wing wrote:I wanted to post this yesterday, but for seventeen hours I've been getting error messages whenever I try to read any pages. :bummer:

But it is good news, isn't it? :jack: :bounce:

Yeah, I've been getting those messages to. I've been assuming its because of the extra pressure on the server, but maybe its unrelated. :confused:

And YES, its GOOD NEWS! I've been searching for the regulations regarding this in Sweden, but come up with nothing. I'm thinking there's no religious exception.
Error: Clever pun and random quote not found
Bug
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby DavidH on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:12 am

I agree that it deserves its own thread, but I was also having great difficulty logging on, so when I did get on I just quickly posted in the Cool stuff .... thread. Even so, it took several tries to get the post through.
The BBC News story included a direct link to Venganza, and I assume that was the cause of the trouble.

On the BBC Radio 4 Today programme. at 06.59, the anchor Evan Davies mentioned the story briefly and scornfully announced that they would not be featuring it. Complaints can be made here.
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:31 am

Our esteemed leader leaves us messages about server issues sometimes.

I posted this on Facebook, and have been working on a few potential converts since. I'm going to ask daftbeaker to try and get a religious exemption from the crash helmet law so he can wear a colander on his head whilst riding his motorbike.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby DavidH on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 am

Yes, I also wondered if this move was the cause of yesterday's problems, but I think not. It didn't go down altogether and you could get on if you kept at it, albeit slowly.
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby daftbeaker on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Roy Hunter wrote:I'm going to ask daftbeaker to try and get a religious exemption from the crash helmet law so he can wear a colander on his head whilst riding his motorbike.

I'm not allowed a motorbike. Something to do with 'Piss off, you're dangerous enough with a mountain bike' :idiot:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Return to All Things FSM