I tried searching sects

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

I tried searching sects

Postby freenarative on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:04 pm

I tried different searches before I posted this but kept getting "your query is ..."
Anyway, does anyone have a link to a list of the different pastifarian sects and what their core beliefs are?
HALP, I'm a new convert and don't know my aarghs from my elbow :(
Sledgehammer to the forehead. Night night cow!
freenarative
Conchigliette Convert

Re: I tried searching sects

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Naughty, naughty. Searching for sects on the internet. :lech:

The search feature on the site is kinda busted. We wrote too much and now it doesn't like to find things for us. The workaround is to go to Google and tell it to search for things only on the venganza forums. I think that's done by typing inurl:venganza.org/forum into the search bar along with whatever your search terms are. It'll only show you a couple of results and tell you that it's omitted two or three others. But if you click to see the two or three it's omitted, suddenly it'll show you 200,000 or so results. You may want to be picky with your search phrases and see if you can refine your results.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Return to All Things FSM