CONTEST! WRITE A SONG!

Songs of the FSM. Praise, Adoration and Pirate Sea Chanteys. Express your musical and/or poetic talent.

Moderator: All Things Mods

CONTEST! WRITE A SONG!

Postby Bijhan Al-Attack on Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:25 am

Bobby Henderson endowed me with the responsibility of using the name "The Pastafarians" as a band nam months ago, but the band has only recently begun to kick start. We're a real band, and will be doing songs with lyrical content varying from love, politics, personal identity - blah blah blah. What do we sound like? Well we've recorded a demo here: http://www.mediafire.com/?amznnkzn2ci

We only practiced that song four times before recording it, so forgive the musician error.

:fsm_rock:

Now I, vocalist and guitar player Bijhan Al-Attack, come to the people of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster for help! Please write us a ballad worthy of Him, so that we may sing the praises of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Your mission: to write a song about how wonderful the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Pirates are so that The Pastafarians can perform and record it! By submitting it, you relinquish ownership and rights to any royalties (because there is no way three broke-ass teenagers could pay royalties) but you will receive credit for writing the song every time we publish a recording of it, and every time we perform it live.

So come on, spread His glory and help us ROCK OUT!
Bijhan Al-Attack
Conchigliette Convert

Postby KC Observer on Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:59 pm

Moved this from "All Things."
The Pope
KC Observer
Mod

i've got a song

Postby arizthepariz on Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:44 pm

hello
i have one
should i give you the chords and lyrics somehow?
as i am a broke-ass teen as well it'd cost me shit to record and stuff so i cant really do that. the song is yours if you want it however.
arizthepariz
Conchigliette Convert

Postby PastaMyBedtime on Tue May 15, 2007 10:33 pm

'C'mon. Mate! It's two feckin' weeks now.... how about postin' the lyrics so we can see if they glorify His Noodliness sufficiently! Let us snipe (and perhaps improve) upon your posey!

His Alfredo be with thee forever for the attempt!

rAmen
PastaMyBedtime
Conchigliette Convert

Return to Hymns and Songs