I resign from the Council of Olive Garden.

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

I resign from the Council of Olive Garden.

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello.

I really wanted to be a part of this, but I just haven't made time to read the scripture. I haven't read this forum in many months, and therefore I fear I am unfit to serve on the Council of Olive Garden. I therefore resign, and I hope to read the finished 2nd edition some day, but as a layperson.

:cry:
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Re: I resign from the Council of Olive Garden.

Postby Temp0ral on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Almighty Doer of Stuff wrote: but as a layperson

I'm sure you'll be able to read it in other positions as well, such as sitting, standing etc.
Temp0ral
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:25 pm

It's been a while since I've been a laid person myself. Where do I sign up? :lech:
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Dechujoh64 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Almighty Doer of Stuff wrote:Hello.

I really wanted to be a part of this, but I just haven't made time to read the scripture. I haven't read this forum in many months, and therefore I fear I am unfit to serve on the Council of Olive Garden. I therefore resign, and I hope to read the finished 2nd edition some day, but as a layperson.

Yar har har to the jokers, but it will be sad to see you go from the Council of Olive Garden, ADoS.

But do what you must.

But something did happen while you were away. and if anyone wants to find out what had happened just go to the announcement of the second edition.

may the pasta be with you
RAmen.
Pope Dechujoh is the name.
Oh, here is a list of things that I have writin:
Click the link->The Book of Dechujoh.:
Letter to the Risians. (14 Chapters.) has been writin
Letter to the Udonites. (2 Chpts.) has been writin
Letters between D and M the Udonite. (6 Chpts)has been writin
Letters to the Fiorites is next. Started on.
Revelations 3: The Scroll of the 7 Sealed Pastas(17 Chpts)has been writin
Image<---T.A.R.D.I.S
Dechujoh64
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:27 am

I'm sure they'll miss you. I wish you felt raring and eager to partake of the duties of being a member of the Council of the Olive Garden.

For that matter, I wish I felt that way. At least you had the gumption to do it for a little while. I never got around to it. Here's to you, mate! You made a difference. Thank you.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby peacefulsongs on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Dechujoh64 wrote:

Yar har har to the jokers, but it will be sad to see you go from the Council of Olive Garden, ADoS.

But do what you must.

But something did happen while you were away. and if anyone wants to find out what had happened just go to the announcement of the second edition.

RAmen.

What was it? Do you mean the deadline was extended?
peacefulsongs
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Dechujoh64 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:59 am

peacefulsongs wrote:
Dechujoh64 wrote:

But do what you must.

RAmen.

What was it? Do you mean the deadline was extended?

At first the deadline was Oct 1st then we the council extended it to new year's day. I doubt it will be extended further. (but stuff that is writin' during the time that it takes to get it to the final step before its release, may or may not be accepted.)
Dechujoh64
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:34 am

peacefulsongs wrote:blather

Get out of my thread and don't quote my posts, juicegiver.
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Return to Scripture and Lore