Jesus reveled FSM

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Jesus reveled FSM

Postby Donatello van Dijck on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:02 pm

I am a new brazilian pirate. Great FSM touched me with His blessed nodle and give knowleding. Thats revelation show me a obscourily truth: Jesus was a pirate prophet.

When he said "I am the bread of life" it means a point of faith and true: both pasta and bread are made with wheath. But bread is a ordinary snack. Pasta , the other way about, is a sumptuous dinner. Jesus meant he was a mere messenger sent by Great Jah Pastafari, our lord.

Ramen!
Sorry if my grammar is not perfect. I am a new pirate and my English is still christian.
Donatello van Dijck
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Jesus reveled FSM

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 am

However Jesus has always preferred wine to beer – he made during his first miracle at the wedding in Cana of Galilee six firkins (≈ 250 litres) tiptop wine and finally he chose wine to represent his blood.
I think he was only instructor of fishing circle.
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

Postby Donatello van Dijck on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:56 am

Well, well! Jesus knew a little part of the true, he did not know about beer volcanos because he was teached by FSM only in the inicial truths (was not yet the time). Himself claimed that, when imagined himself as a simple bread. Sometimes bread come to take part in banquet, but in canap form, only to open the dinner. After it be retired from the table come a lot of dishes much more importants. The most important of those plates is our Lord: Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I believe, so I know : that's most certainly true!!!
Que o macarrãozão voador à bolonhesa abençoe a todos!!!! (FSM bless you, in portuguese 8) )
Sorry if my grammar is not perfect. I am a new pirate and my English is still christian.
Donatello van Dijck
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Angel-Hair Archmage on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:51 am

As posted before Jesus was not the Messiah of of the Noodleness, someone else who could properly turn water into pasta will be out savior,(probably Jon Cheadle.)
The FLying Spaghetti Monster watches over the Kingdom, out of site, but not out of our minds...
ImageImage
Angel-Hair Archmage
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to Scripture and Lore