Scripture of The Leg of Peg

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Scripture of The Leg of Peg

Postby Karban on Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:10 am

:D Garrrrr matey, being new to the church of the FSM and wishin to be praising his noodly appendage and becomin' a pastafarian I be submittin' this bit of bilge water :- Wooden legs - the leg being made of peg be the origin of the FSM as per the scripture true and all, for who else would be wanting the blessed pirates whirlin' and twirlin' as the blessed FSM is on its fork of destiny and power, just be watchin the lightnin' for divine guidance as to the 'xact natue of the twirlin'.

I await ye postings ye scurvy dogs, and remember any pirate worth his parrot would give both his wooden legs.

Garrrrrr!

What do you do with a twirlin sailor 8) ear-ly in the mornin'.

:fsm_float:
Any Pirate worth his Parrot would give both his wooden legs for a chance at this....Garrr Matey!!!!

Isssthmus! Isthmus? Issthmus! Issssthmus!
Karban
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Re: Scripture of The Leg of Peg

Postby anickels on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:19 am

Welcome.
anickels
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Re: Scripture of The Leg of Peg

Postby Karban on Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:54 pm

anickels wrote:Welcome.

'Tankee matey <knuckles forehead> , be ye a lubber or be ye pirate material? :twisted:

I'll have me man of docterin Mr Ib Bvanderzwycz check ye out - he's top form at sawn' legs off 'special like even if'n ye have a mere headache or cold.
Any Pirate worth his Parrot would give both his wooden legs for a chance at this....Garrr Matey!!!!

Isssthmus! Isthmus? Issthmus! Issssthmus!
Karban
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Re: Choose the Best Christams Gift

Postby Ubi Dubium on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:21 pm

defg498 wrote:we have over 9000 kinds of best quality product for you to choose
Main brand is lv gucci hermes dior chloe chanel ysl mulberry replica handbags purse wallets jewerly...

But apparently not peglegs. Sheesh, at least the spammers could pay attention to the subject at hand and target their ads a little better.
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Return to Scripture and Lore