Homo-oculochromatic Marraige

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Homo-oculochromatic Marraige

Postby Marinara Minister on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:35 am

I would like to propose that FSM, in His Noodly Greatness, is highly offended by people who marry other people with the same eye color. It is an affront to the great diversity which He saw fit to create in His partially inebriated state. Thus we may propose that marraige between two people of the same eye color is an abomination, and demand that the constitutions of many states be changed to reflect our religious views.

(I apologize if this is a repeat post. I've been going back and forth with a fundie over Cal. Prop 8, and it strikes me that this is the kind of thing FSM would have an opinion on, and the boards are somewhat byzantine.)

Pesto be with you always!
Proof of FSM's Greatness:

"Flying Spaghetti Monster" has thousands, if not dozens, of Spaghetigrams.

"God" has but one: Dog.
Marinara Minister
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Homo-oculochromatic Marraige

Postby Cardinal Fang on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:32 pm

I disagree. If you're lucky enough to find someone who loves you and will make you happy for the rest of your life, good for you - irrelevant of what eye colour they've got.

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Marinara Minister on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:44 pm

Well, that would be the point of the whole thing, wouldn't it? None of us acutally believe in the theory of Intelligent Falling either. I'm simply suggesting that we take an uncontrollable biological aspect of humanity and make it the basis for stripping a right away from a group of people. That way, we can force the issue in our courts under the guise of Freedom of Relegion and make it a law that affects everyone, whether or not they are in our faith.
Proof of FSM's Greatness:

"Flying Spaghetti Monster" has thousands, if not dozens, of Spaghetigrams.

"God" has but one: Dog.
Marinara Minister
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Angel-Hair Archmage on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:58 am

Lols never thought about that, maybe we should pass a law that saiz no same hair color or height, that'll take care of a few more abominations.
The FLying Spaghetti Monster watches over the Kingdom, out of site, but not out of our minds...
ImageImage
Angel-Hair Archmage
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to Scripture and Lore