The Adventures of Farfalle Flynn.

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Treecosys on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 pm

This story, here and now, will be a story of great adventure, thrill, and terror. One cannot even begin to imagin. It's also a story of friendship, and of finding your way in this crazy, noodly world. I can only hope that each of you will enjoy the proceedings. Oh, By the way, you can call me Farfalle Flynn.

YOU DON'T KNOW about me unless you've ever taken a gander at a book called The Adventures of Messaluna Farfalle. But that's neither here nor there. That book was penned by ol' Treecosys, and He told the truth, give or take a few drunken nights, and the Friday holidays. There were many exaggerations, but he mainly hit put the meatball on the pasta. But that's no matter either. I've never met anyone whose lied at one time or another, without it it was Mammaw Molly, or that Parrot, or Macaroni. Mammaw Molly, Messaluna's Memmaw Molly that is, and Pappaw Mosey are written about in that book, As I recall is mostly a true book, with random and blagerant exaggerations as i recall, and as I said before.

Now the way that that there book..er...pamplet comes into play is, Messaluna and I found some Pasta the Flying Spagetti Monster done left in Marsala Cave over yonder and it made us quite full. We got 6,000 pounds a piece, and over the course of say...10 months, bein' that each of our families are about 10-11 members, we finished it all up, it was all golden and delicious just as the Flyin' Spagettdiety intended. It was an awful sight o' pasta when it was all piled up with sauce. Well, Ol' Judge Platter, He took it on up and put it on his dinner table as well, and it fetched no reverence from he and his because he didn't believe in saying "Arrgh" before meals, but It sure was good, and it fetched us a great surplus of food in the town-- more than anyone could tell what to do with. Ol' Pappaw Mosey, He took me for his grandchild and she would civilize me, and take me away from my rougher, more pasta-friendly life. But I'll tell ya, it was sure rough livin' in that there house all the time, considerin' how a Pastafarian could not even see anything remotely resembling Him out any of those dismal windows he had. So when I couldn't take it any longer, I lit out. I got into my old clothes and boots, and was free! But Messaluna he hunted me up and said he was going to start a chain of high-class pasta resturants if I should go back to Papaw and be respectful. So that's just what i did.

Papaw he cried over me, and called me a poor stale noodle, he called me alot of other names but didn't mean no hurt by them. He bought me some new clothes again, and I couldn't do a thing but sweat and sweat and feel horribly cramped. Well, then the old man commenced again. Papaw rung the bell for supper and you had to come on time. When you sat down, you couldn't start eating right away, you had to wait for her to tuck down her head and do one of them Chris-Tin prayers, and the food was all cooked by itself. I actually prefer things cooked with each other, cause the juices and sauces come together and things go better.

(More to Come)
Treecosys
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Treecosys on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:23 pm

This story, here an' now, be a story o' great adventure, thrill, an' terror. One cannot e'en begin t' imagin. `Tis also a story o' friendship, an' o' findin' yer way in this crazy, noodly world. I can only hope that each o' ye will enjoy th' proceedings. Oh, By th' way, ye can call me Farfalle Flynn.

YE DASN'T KNOW about me unless ye`ve eretaken a gander at a book called Th' Adventures o' Messaluna Farfalle. But that`s neither here nor thar. That book be penned by ol` Treecosys, an' He told th' truth, give or take a wee loaded to the gunwhales nights, an' th' Fridee holidays. Thar be many exaggerations, but he mainly hit put th' meatball on th' pasta. But that`s nay matter either. I`ve neremet ere whose lied at one time or another, without 't it be Mammaw Molly, or that Parrot, or Macaroni. Mammaw Molly, Messaluna`s Memmaw Molly that be, an' Pappaw Mosey be written about in that book, As I recall be mostly a true book, wi' random an' blagerant exaggerations as i recall, an' as I spake before.

Now th' way that that thar book..er...pamplet comes into play be, Messaluna an' I found some Pasta th' Flyin' Spagetti Monster done port in Marsala Cave o'er yonder an' 't made us quite full. We got 6,000 pounds a piece, an' o'er th' course o' say...10 moons, bein` that each o' our families be about 10-11 members, we finished 't all up, 't be all golden an' delicious jus' as th' Flyin` Spagettdiety intended. 't be an awful sight o` pasta when 't be all piled up wi' sauce. Well, Ol` Judge Platter, He tookst 't on up an' put 't on his dinner table as well, an' 't fetched nay reverence from he an' his on accoun' o' he didna b'lieve in sayin' "Arrgh" before meals, but 't sure be good, an' 't fetched us a great surplus o' food in th' town-- more than ere could tell what t' do wi'. Ol` Pappaw Mosey, He tookst me fer his grandchild an' she would civilize me, an' take me away from me rougher, more pasta-friendly life. But I`ll tell ya, 't be sure rough livin` in that thar house all th' time, considerin` how a Pastafarian couldna e'en be seein' anythin' remotely resemblin' Th' lad's ou' any o' them dismal windows he had. So when I couldna take 't any longer, I lit ou'. I got into me old clothes an' boots, an' be free! But Messaluna he hunted me up an' spake he be goin' t' start a chain o' high-class pasta resturants if I ortin' ta go aft t' Papaw an' be respectful. So that`s jus' what i did.

Papaw he cried o'er me, an' called me a poor stale noodle, he called me alot o' other names but didna mean nay hurt by them. He bought me some new clothes again, an' I couldna do a thin' but sweat an' sweat an' feel horribly cramped. Well, then th' old man commenced again. Papaw rung th' bell fer supper an' ye had t' come on time. When ye sat down, ye couldna start eatin' starboard away, ye had t' wait fer th' lass' t' tuck down th' lass' hade an' do one o' them Chris-Tin prayers, an' th' food be all cooked by itself. I actually prefer things cooked wi' each other, cause th' juices an' sauces come together an' things go better.
Treecosys
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to Scripture and Lore