Loose Canon - Pirate Speak Submissions

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Loose Canon - Pirate Speak Submissions

Postby Platypus Enthusiast on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:49 pm

So I was going thru all the texts to be in the Loose Canon and I realized that there are no texts written entirely in the holy tongue of the pirate. I was never much good with pirate speak (or good at creative writing for that matter), but I figure at least one text should be written in it, whether its a gospel, history, prophetic book, or whatever. So if any pirates want to give it a shot, go for it. Arrr. :fsm_yarr:
Check out an official Pastafarian holy book, the Loose Canon: http://loose-canon.fsm-consortium.com/the-loose-canon/

"With Him, All Things are Pasta-Bowl."
-ProvHerbs 3:35
Platypus Enthusiast
Tortellini Third Mate

Re: Loose Canon - Pirate Speak Submissions

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:47 am

Oi shall dictate ta ye the first paragraph o' The Holy Noodle:

The Firs' Daye; Light
Then the FSM sed, "Let tharr be light, me scallywag!" and tharr was light. And the FSM adjustid 'is willoey oistalks an' sore that the light were good; an' the FSM di-voi-ded the light from the darkeness. He cawled the light Daye, an' the darkeness He cawled Night oar "Prime Time." So the evenin' an' the mornin' warr the first daye.
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Return to Scripture and Lore