Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.
Moderator: All Things Mods
- Gramigna Grand Admiral
- Posts: 1046
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:02 pm
- Location: Reality
Umm. . . . yes.
1. The cosmos is a gigantic flywheel making 10,000 revolutions a minute.
2. Man is a sick fly taking a dizzy ride on it.
3. Religion is the theory that the wheel was designed and set spinning to give him a ride.
- Henry Mencken
Diabolus fecit, ut id facerem!
- Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.
- Posts: 11518
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm
- Location: Surrey, England.
Ravi Oli wrote:^ & ^^ So you ladies are suggesting my fate is to continue in ever diminishing circles until I vanish completely up my own fundamental orifice?
Are you suggesting you're not there already?
Ubi Dubium wrote:
Edd wrote:Are you asking us to outline the defining characteristics of a pirate? Let's ask daftbeaker and Qwerty...
No, No, No Nooooooo!
Then they'll come argue in circles, and this thread will get all boring and I'll have to go play word association or something!
There are times in life when people must know when not to let go. Balloons are designed to teach small children this - Sir Terry Pratchett
The great thing about Beaker is his ability to provoke while still being decorous, or at least within acceptable rules of conduct - Qwertyuiopasd
- Sorcerer of Sauce
- Posts: 3470
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:40 am
- Location: Awstrailya Mate
I know Leo Da Vinci was Italian but.... what do you make of Jesus Last Supper? Is that Spaghetti and Meatballs?
daftbeaker wrote:Are you suggesting you're not there already?
Last thing I remember eating was S&M... you think I might have gone to meet
Send lawyers, guns and money...
Return to “Scripture and Lore”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests