Join us in the fight against FSM!!!

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Omnieiunium on Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:52 am

It is a sign from the Antipasto! Do not listen to him!
Omnieiunium
-Original Forum Admin
-Long-time Pastafarian
-Former-Administration Dude with Auntie DD
-Taking a looooooooooooooooooooooong vacation that may never end
Omnieiunium
Site Admin<br>Controls your forum life

Postby Cardinal Queequeg on Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:26 am

It looks like a drawing of the King of the Kosher Pizza People!!

Beware ideed!

As the scripture says, "Get thee behind me, Pizza."

Cardinal Queequeg
In the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Garlic Toast, RAmen.
I look, you look, he looks, we look, ye look, they look.
Cardinal Queequeg
Holy Harpooneer

Postby PeterS on Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:16 am

Allright, allright, don't be alarmed or dogmatic. The truth is that he was expelled for much worse sins, such as cutting spaghetti by knife instead of rolling them on the fork (as I do, I must confess, that's why I do not expect to go to Spaghetti Heaven, but although I will miss the Stripper Factory, I don't drink beer).

Auntie: Because of the GCA, that activity (I do not mean eating spaghetti) is part of life and should not be excluded from our forum, but should be discussed with taste. What can you expect of a sadomasochist enjoying vivisection?

PeterS
PeterS
Ziti Zealot

Postby The Cheat on Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:50 pm

*starts throwing vial of holy pasta sauce on HisDarkness* The power of the FSM compels you! The Power of the FSM compels you!
The Cheat
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby PeterS on Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:08 pm

credo_ergo_sum wrote:Do not despair, brother in the Sauce ! For our Lord is compassion and love, and will forgive you if you are truly repentant. And forget not that excellent wines are also available in the Noodly Heavens.
Ramen !

Alas, I don't drink alcohol at all. What's more, I am afraid that in some fields my moral standards are only moderately flimsy. On top of all that, I am far from being a culinary expert (including terminology, even in my native language), and so I can follow some discussions on this forum only with greatest difficulties and cannot praise Himherit with the desirable vehemence. Not an ideal Pastafarian, I know, Hesheit can drown me in ketchup (catchup? - there you are, I told you) any minute. But I am doing my best to help. Maybe, because of my imperfections, I should commit a ritual suicide as did the desperate obviously noodleless children on the picture below. Or do you think they may be worshippers? The picture is left without any explanation.

http://www.qhodnoceni.cz/view_foto.php?fid=319497

In any case - may you never remain noodleless.
PeterS
Ziti Zealot

Postby PeterS on Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:31 pm

Auntie: Actually, I meant that a forum like yours (OK, ours) should not need any adult section as there is no reason to bring in anything vulgar or obscene, and that contributions concerning any normal human activities can be made absolutely harmless if the contributor so wishes. Otherwise, I expect you have at hand sufficient number of asterisks or other corrective measures. And yes, the one in question may be really on the edge, quite unnecessarily. Even if anyone browsing Internet is freely exposed to much worse things.

Incidentally, I bet that many contributions upset some parents without containing even traces of vulgarity :).
PeterS
Ziti Zealot

Postby Cerberus on Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:28 pm

Very true auntee. Peter as well. I'm of the opinion that being vulgar or obscene is definately not necessary in this forum. However i do appreciate that pirate discussions do require a certain amount of this inherent in them and so we should approach them with modicum.

I think that if we can debate intelligably (sp), with the minimum amount of swearing and the like, things might work out. If not you will meet my friend the editing knife (its really more of a katana) and that can be unpleasant.

My other point is that the person proclaiming The Toast Vampyre would rule us said it would be for a 1000 years. What then? Does he just disappear? Decide to turn to democratic elections for his future? I don't think that cult was thought through to much.

FSM however is eternal, and we are just the starch floating on the boiling waters of creation twixt the extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.

RAmen
Religious war at its very simplest is killing each other over who has the best imaginary friend.

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Cerberus
Now 3.1415926% Recycled Opinions

Postby T on Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:14 am

incredulous stare!
Feel like wasting some time? Procrastinate Here
T
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Hisdarkness

Postby neeter on Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:13 am

:fsm:

Avast matie, is your dark master dark because he was on the gridle too long?

If all there is is french toast with syrup and powdered sugar in Hell, I'd much rather go to the pasta heaven where I can enjoy His Noodely Goodness in many different ways and flavours (spelled correctly in Canuck land). As for the beer and strippers, I have a choice to partake or not as my fancy dictates...Do you?

:pirate_fish:
All HAil His Noodliness!
Ramen
neeter
neeter
Ziti Zealot

Postby SauceBeUponYe on Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:54 am

Stay away from his lying ways.

this is another ploy of the toast yampyre set upon by FSm to test our faith, do not listen to him and you shall be rewarded!!!
:worship: :fsm_float:
The Great Papal Patriarch and Dalai Lama and Pirate of His Holy Appendage
SauceBeUponYe
Ziti Zealot

Next

Return to Scripture and Lore