Looking for an expert on FSM...

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Looking for an expert on FSM...

Postby Henny Penne the Fierce on Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:45 am

If you are funny and know a lot about FSM, I need your help! For the love of all that is good and saucred, please!

I need to find at least one witty person who is well-versed in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster – although several people would be better- to help out with filming a taster tape in London or Brighton for the BBC. It will NOT be broadcast on television- it is just for an in-house pitch. You would need to explain to our presenter (Robin Banks) about Pastafarianism, and perhaps help him pick out a pirate outfit for the big FSM meetup in London. I will be doing some other filming with a few salty dogs in the northwest area, but this particular filming has to take place in the south.

The potential show that could be commissioned would show FSM in an excellent light while at the same time highlighting the increasing presence of Intelligent Design in our schools. FSM should have as much good exposure as possible!

This filming would most likely happen toward the end of April or mid-May. It would require two days of your time.

It doesn’t matter if you are from the UK/Ireland or if you are from somewhere else and are over here for work or university.

If you are up to the challenge and want to spread your meaty goodness about the land, please respond on the board or email me on Amanda.graham@bbc.co.uk.

Apologies for multiple postings on the forums- I have to reach as many as possible…

RAmen.

Amanda :pirate_fish:
Henny Penne the Fierce
Ziti Zealot

Return to Scripture and Lore