Tolerence and HIS Word

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Tolerence and HIS Word

Postby Friar of Oats on Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:02 pm

Many questions and statements come to us from those who mock HIS words. They speakeh of another, and do not tolerate HIS noodlyness.

On a recent pilgrimage to a house of pasta I had a vision and epiphany of semolina:

Those who speak against HIS word preach Intolerance and mock HIS noodle, as if based in science less ground that their's. It is in tolerance, not intolerance, that all pirates and noodle strainers shall find truth.

And how ye ask, where shalt we find such tolerance?

To the house of ale, pirates! Only from the strong drinks of rum and ale shall we build this tolerance!

Go now, to your closest house of drink! Only there shall ye find such tolerance. HE hath said this to me, for I bear a mark of starch from where he HATH touched me.
Friar of Oats
Conchigliette Convert

Postby EarthRise on Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:13 pm

No war-mongering. Other than that, I'm game. Where's the rum?
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Re: Tolerence and HIS Word

Postby blackeyedbutch on Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:13 pm

Friar of Oats wrote:HE hath said this to me, for I bear a mark of starch from where he HATH touched me.

That mark, yeah, it isnt starch which has soiled you. It's a little thing called . . . . well we'll leave a discussion for another time

PAID FOR BY THE COMMITEE TO HELP PROTECT THE HOMELESS FROM ZOMBIE INVASIONS
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Duke on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:38 pm

EarthRise wrote:No war-mongering. Other than that, I'm game. Where's the rum?

Blessed be the peacemakers! Don't wage war! Drinking contests are a-okay, though, if you wanna settle something. :D

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby BlackFridayxRule on Wed May 02, 2007 12:09 pm

i was going to read this but most of it sounded like a bunch of words randomly spit out with no sort of intentional grammatical order.

:shellfish: hahaha, hermit crab...
BlackFridayxRule
Ziti Zealot

Return to Scripture and Lore