The Flood - Pirates??

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Flood - Pirates??

Postby ...holymacaroni...?? on Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:41 pm

I heard an ancient story that i would like to learn more about:
During the flood of biblical (aka: sillybooklical) lore, is it true that the ark really existed, and was attacked and sunk by pastafarian pirates? If so, what happened to the animals (and/or dinosaurs) aboard? Did the PPs take them on board the Good Ship Saucy, and make them row, or what?
Maybe they dumped them overboard, and thats why the dinosaurs are extinct today... :fsm:
...holymacaroni...??
Conchigliette Convert

Postby supertorresmo on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:29 am

I think that if the Flood really happened, there would be because there were no more pirates, and the world got flooded because of the global warming, so there would be no pirates to attack anyone (sadly)!

:fsm:
Obey Your Noodly Master!

Brazilian Pastafarian
supertorresmo
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby hexhunter on Sat May 24, 2008 3:50 pm

I think the gospels mentioned a flood. To my understanding Pirates and Hare Krishnas survived.

Its all in the gospel...

:)
hexhunter
Ziti Zealot

Re: The Flood - Pirates??

Postby Clifford on Mon May 26, 2008 11:27 am

...holymacaroni...?? wrote:During the flood of biblical (aka: sillybooklical) lore

1. I don't care just respect religious views ok?
2. Read the darn Gospel
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby Josh M on Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:26 pm

I always thought that the flood was just a small scale flood that happened in the Mediterranean. The only reason that noah couldn't find his way for 30 days (if it were in fact 30 days) was because he was just drunk. This could also mean that he very well could have been a pirate who could have seen some storm clouds and gathered up a few animals on a boat to try and save them. As I pondered on the subject I then wondered if perhaps in this drunken act to save the animals from a flood, he then told his story afterwards and some christians decided to publish it in the bible. EVEN THOUGH this is obviously not an act of god, but either an act by the FSM or just a strange impulse. These are just my thoughts, and I haven't read the gospel (yet) but this is just what I thought made the most sense.
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.
Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hobbes on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:43 am

Josh M wrote:I always thought that the flood was just a small scale flood that happened in the Mediterranean. The only reason that noah couldn't find his way for 30 days (if it were in fact 30 days) was because he was just drunk. This could also mean that he very well could have been a pirate who could have seen some storm clouds and gathered up a few animals on a boat to try and save them. As I pondered on the subject I then wondered if perhaps in this drunken act to save the animals from a flood, he then told his story afterwards and some christians decided to publish it in the bible. EVEN THOUGH this is obviously not an act of god, but either an act by the FSM or just a strange impulse. These are just my thoughts, and I haven't read the gospel (yet) but this is just what I thought made the most sense.

You bring up a good point that sounds much more logical than what I read in the gospel, yes I have read the gospel. I have many a day sat around drinking rum pondering the noodly ways of the great pasta.
Hobbes
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Auntie Blackbeard on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:37 pm

Thee Flood ! It be extragerated dearies , oi nows cos oi wuz tharr , oi barry got me knickers wit !
Thet wuz not moorin' few hunnert yeers arftarr got Pandora ta let me owt of thit box !
Shame thit alla thim ovfer blaggits got out as well .
Ye Crows Nest be open fer business me dearies.
Auntie Blackbeard
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby black bart on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:15 am

Arrrrgh...The Flood...it all started when Captain Cronan installed a new water closet in his privvy...
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby MrStoffy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Aye! That was the day 'e ate... -Quivers- LO-CARB Linguini!
MrStoffy
Ziti Zealot

Postby DaveL on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:08 pm

Yargghhhh...

There was not much booty on that bleedin' vessel, 'cept a whole heap of animals - which made fer dome exotic eatin'. We converted the Ark into a kick-butt galleon, although it's top speed was limited and it's economy was only 20 nautical miles per gallon.

It was a nice galleon for a large family, with plenty of room in the boot.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Angel-Hair Archmage on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:45 am

There will probably be a flood from global warming, that is why we must train in the arts of Piracy(not the bootlegging videos Pirates)
The FLying Spaghetti Monster watches over the Kingdom, out of site, but not out of our minds...
ImageImage
Angel-Hair Archmage
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to Scripture and Lore