B&W image - seeking his noodleness

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

B&W image - seeking his noodleness

Postby Trampledbygeese on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi all,

I'm seeking some black and white images of the FSM for an art project I'm working on. It will be incorporated into a larger image and used for my own purposes only (aka, not for resale). It has to be black and white, not grey scale as it will be etched on brass. I know I can alter the chromatic-whatcha using the computer, but the image quality is never as good when I do that.

A line drawing would be best.

If it could be in a classic wood cut style, 19th Century style, or medieval style, so much the better.

Anyone know of some FSM images that would qualify? Also, if there are some good pirate ship images in the same style kicking around, please let me know.
Trampledbygeese
Ziti Zealot

Re: B&W image - seeking his noodleness

Postby Roland Deschain on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 am

I'm afraid that i'm no artist, trampledbygeese, so cannot help you. Is there an image on any of the popular search engines, or maybe even on the main Venganza site, that is fit for purpose? A quick question to the artist on copyright issues, etc, would be all that's needed if it's purely for personal use.
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations