Can't find a picture

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Can't find a picture

Postby gaschambergerhart on Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:25 am

I'm looking for a picture that used to be posted around here. It was a picture of His Noodliness slamming into the Earth and killing the dinosaurs (similar to another picture of a comet doing the very same thing :mrgreen: ).

I used to have it saved but my computer decided it needed to be completely restored (3 or 4 times :x ).
Go traveler and imitate, if you can, one who strove with all his might to champion liberty.

"People say beauty is only skin deep. Well ugly people say that, and really I wouldn't actually consider them people to begin with." -Iname, the Resplendent
gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Location: In a place I'm not supposed to be, seeing things I know I shouldn't see

Postby gaschambergerhart on Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:20 pm

Well I searched everything I could and didn't find it, but then I remembered I'd used it elsewhere. This was it....

Go traveler and imitate, if you can, one who strove with all his might to champion liberty.

"People say beauty is only skin deep. Well ugly people say that, and really I wouldn't actually consider them people to begin with." -Iname, the Resplendent
gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Location: In a place I'm not supposed to be, seeing things I know I shouldn't see

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations