Finally - FSM crystals & such

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Finally - FSM crystals & such

Postby angelsou on Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 pm

http://www.fsmdelicious.com

I've been wanting to work on this for months&months&months, but other priorities (and a hard-to-get-ahold-of prophet) kept putting it off. I still have not received further contact from Prophet Bobby, but his initial response leads me to believe he'll be happy to collect his tithe when he's got the time =)

In addition to the monies set aside for the CotFSM, we donate about 15% of the selling price of ALL our products to some of our favorite causes. You can see the list of groups we contribute to (and a link to suggest your favorites) on the Donations page.

We've got a few really nice crystal designs, some FSM window clings, plus we sell the car emblems at a great price. More to come (3D designs and crystal keychains!) in the next few weeks. Payment using a PayPal account or a credit card, currently only shipping to the US.

Auntie, head over to the site, and if you want one of the crystals we've got now, e-mail me your address - my treat. If you want to hold out for the new designs, that's fine too.
angelsou
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby blackeyedbutch on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:51 pm

I love it you should send me a free one I'll be your best friend :D

PAID FOR BY THE COMMITEE TO HELP PROTECT THE HOMELESS FROM ZOMBIE INVASIONS
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby angelsou on Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:15 pm

hmmm... I'm thinking about starting up a little product blog to give a little more information and such... I think I'll give away a sample to the first (unique) commenter on each product's post. Keep your eyes peeled, expect linkage to appear over the weekend.

...and I'll give a free one away to whoever can name the humanist who died recently who makes me wish fervently that I'll be able to share beer at the volcano with him someday. Surely someone else drank one for him last night...
angelsou

Postby blackeyedbutch on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:16 am

It was me

Edit: was it actually Kurt Vonnegut i don't know who he was but i do know he died recently

PAID FOR BY THE COMMITEE TO HELP PROTECT THE HOMELESS FROM ZOMBIE INVASIONS
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby angelsou on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:31 am

It was - e-mail me at swag@fsmdelicious.com and I'll get your information. I'll even let you add text if you want, like 'obey your noodly master' or something =)
angelsou

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations