Practical Jokes

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Practical Jokes

Postby lordpunkmonk on Fri May 16, 2008 9:06 pm

this is a section for either awsome pranks that you wish you had the time to set up or pranks that you have pulled on people

I will start

What you will need:

A large pipe
caffiene
enough money to replace someones window or gymnastic abilities, a mask and fast running speed
Lots of rope
Layout plan of prankees room
a ladder
two rubber caps large enough to fit on the ends of the pipe but not come off easily
flamable substance
watch
lighter or matches

Take the ladder and use it to climb up to the roof of prankees hous and lay low till night fall then at midnight. tie the rope to the pipe attatche the rubber caps so that the rope doesn't slip off rub flaamable substance on pipe make sure you position yourself above prankees window then light the pipe and swing it through the window and scare the crap out of the guypull out the burning pipe so it doesn't burn down the house put on the mask get off the roof and RUN!!!

better effect if person is still awake watching TV
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Re: Practical Jokes

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri May 16, 2008 9:35 pm

lordpunkmonk wrote:this is a section for either awsome pranks that you wish you had the time to set up or pranks that you have pulled on people

I will start

What you will need:

A large pipe
caffiene
enough money to replace someones window or gymnastic abilities, a mask and fast running speed
Lots of rope
Layout plan of prankees room
a ladder
two rubber caps large enough to fit on the ends of the pipe but not come off easily
flamable substance
watch
lighter or matches

Take the ladder and use it to climb up to the roof of prankees hous and lay low till night fall then at midnight. tie the rope to the pipe attatche the rubber caps so that the rope doesn't slip off rub flaamable substance on pipe make sure you position yourself above prankees window then light the pipe and swing it through the window and scare the crap out of the guypull out the burning pipe so it doesn't burn down the house put on the mask get off the roof and RUN!!!

better effect if person is still awake watching TV

That is not funny.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby lordpunkmonk on Fri May 16, 2008 9:42 pm

it is if they don't have a heart attack
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri May 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Yeah....

I hide in the shadows when I see my friends coming and then step into the light suddenly and scare them by talking as though I was there the whole time..

Does that count?
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby lordpunkmonk on Fri May 16, 2008 9:54 pm

it counts

all practical jokes count

one time when trick or treating with a freind* a long time ago I had not been wearing my mask for a while so I hid in a ditch on the side of the road while he was distracted pulled on my mask of freddy krueger (I had gotten the kids mom to participate and hide after me and it was late so no one was around) and while he was distracted I came up behind him and used one of my finger blades to hold up to his neck

I go a little overboard with most of my pranks
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Hqrsie on Fri May 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Around a year ago (before people rick-rolled Mets games, public places etc), me and my friends came across a large ornamental steamer chest. We knew we had to do something with it and debated filling it with fake "pirate gold" and burying it at midnight at a public beach.

Instead we found something better. We took a cheap micro-cassette recorder and taped Rick Astley from tinny laptop speakers. Then we sealed in in a tupperware container to ward off bugs and the elements and locked it in the steamer chest. We then drove an hour out of town, down a dirt road then walked a foot path for fifteen minutes and off the trail another two. We covered the entire chest with ferns and pine boughs we found lying around.

I had my laptop with me with a USB gps dongle and tracked our location. We posted it on a major geocaching website.

For those who don't want my crappy explanation of geocaching http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching

For those too lazy to click the link, geocaching is a modern treasure hunting game where new age hippies hide things in the woods or sometimes urban centers and post the coordinates online for others to find. People registered with a website are given notice when a new cache is placed in their region.

So we rick rolled them.
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere committing evil deeds, an it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
--Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Hqrsie
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Wawizzle on Fri May 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Hqrsie_D wrote:Around a year ago (before people rick-rolled Mets games, public places etc), me and my friends came across a large ornamental steamer chest. We knew we had to do something with it and debated filling it with fake "pirate gold" and burying it at midnight at a public beach.

Instead we found something better. We took a cheap micro-cassette recorder and taped Rick Astley from tinny laptop speakers. Then we sealed in in a tupperware container to ward off bugs and the elements and locked it in the steamer chest. We then drove an hour out of town, down a dirt road then walked a foot path for fifteen minutes and off the trail another two. We covered the entire chest with ferns and pine boughs we found lying around.

I had my laptop with me with a USB gps dongle and tracked our location. We posted it on a major geocaching website.

For those who don't want my crappy explanation of geocaching http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching

For those too lazy to click the link, geocaching is a modern treasure hunting game where new age hippies hide things in the woods or sometimes urban centers and post the coordinates online for others to find. People registered with a website are given notice when a new cache is placed in their region.

So we rick rolled them.

That is so epic. :worship:
“We are often hesitant to look at other faiths or to examine our own critically because we feel that, in doing so, we are being disloyal to our own deeply felt convictions. ... And yet our beliefs are not worth very much if they cannot stand up to any scrutiny.” -- James Livingston.
Wawizzle
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri May 16, 2008 10:40 pm

I've always been a big fan of placing a container of shrimp, squid, or other seafood under someone drivers seat. It takes a couple of days to get ripe and its best in the summertime.

I consider myself a pretty good prankster, but one of the best ones I've ever seen was done to me.

A coworker collected tons of those free refrigerator magnets that show football schedules and what not. While we were working he used them to spell out "I heart (the symbol) Cock" across the passenger side of my car. Unfortunately the direction that I parked was such that I never got to see it before driving home. I stopped at the store on the way home, and unfortunately got the good parking spot with my driver side door right next to the door. When I came out I noticed some people looking at me funny. I didn't see it until I walked out to my car the next day.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri May 16, 2008 11:11 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:Yeah....

I hide in the shadows when I see my friends coming and then step into the light suddenly and scare them by talking as though I was there the whole time..

Does that count?

One drunken night when I lived in the dorms, I and four other friends made this strange open tackle pact. The rules were that anytime one of us was walking across campus, anyone else in the group had open permission to do a full on running tackle on them as long as the person didn't see you coming first. It had to be a complete blindside.

We got pretty good at it and it got to be pretty vindictive. If you've never witnessed someone casually walking down the sidewalk and then someone randomly flies out of some bushes and tackles the shit out of them, I can attest to the fact that it is damn funny.

Within a month we were all walking to class looking like paranoid schizophrenics, constantly looking over our shoulders.

I accomplished the greatest tackle ever just by blind luck. One day I climbed up a tree to smoke a blunt (this is by far, the safest place to smoke on a college campus). A sidewalk passed directly under the tree and as I was climbing down I saw one of my buddies heading my way. I dropped out of the tree right behind him and took him down. It was awesome, and likely the closest that I will come to feeling like a genuine ninja.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri May 16, 2008 11:20 pm

Sorry for the triple post but I had to catch up.

Hqrsie_D wrote:For those who don't want my crappy explanation of geocaching http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching

I've never been geocaching, but I am a letterboxer.

http://www.letterboxing.org/

Geocachers must be damn idiots though, because they are always finding letterboxes that they think are geocaches. They take the stamp and replace it with some stupid trinket. Idiots. I'm damn glad that you rickrolled them. Nice job!
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Fri May 16, 2008 11:22 pm

I hide from my friends, then wait to see when they're looking the other way, then I see how close I can get to them and for how long before they notice, at which point I leap into a bush, like a ninja.
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby Hqrsie on Sat May 17, 2008 1:13 am

Another fun one for those of you who live in dorms or at least with roomies:

Fill the bottom 3/4 of a manila envelope with whipped/shaving cream. Make sure it's bulging out at the bottom but none shows on the top. The shipping ones with plastic or bubble-wrap lining work especially well. Slide the envelope under your victim's door, hopefully at a time that they will hear it being slid. Knocking works too but is more likely that they will just open the door before reaching for it. Listen carefully for them to walk over and see said envelope. When it moves the slightest from them tugging on it, jump on your end with both feet.

Run.
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere committing evil deeds, an it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
--Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Hqrsie
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Sat May 17, 2008 2:15 am

Spill stuff on ye deck an' hollarrr , " argh"
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sat May 17, 2008 8:46 am

Wawizzle wrote:
Hqrsie_D wrote:Around a year ago (before people rick-rolled Mets games, public places etc), me and my friends came across a large ornamental steamer chest. We knew we had to do something with it and debated filling it with fake "pirate gold" and burying it at midnight at a public beach.

So we rick rolled them.

That is so epic. :worship:

You are awesome, Hqrsie_D.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Hqrsie on Sat May 17, 2008 6:20 pm

I just had an idea. I'm getting ready for a friend's theme party. The theme is "white trash".

Next time you throw a party, convince one person that it's a theme party. Make sure everyone is in on the joke and nobody show up dressed as the theme but your one victim who's dressed as white trash/in a toga/in drag etc. Take lots of pictures.

Hopefully provide free drinks for them to make up for it. At the least it will quell some anger and make them even more amusing as a drunk whatever-they-are.
--Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Hqrsie
Bucatini Buccanneer

Next

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes