Axis of Weevil

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: Axis of Weevil

Postby black bart on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:36 am

DavidH wrote:They say you can do that here in Hereford,too, but I don't think it's been tried lately.

:furious:

Don't tell me...Hereford's got a zoo as well.

Actually...now I think about it, I went there once and no one even shouted at me let alone shoot at me...the worst thing that's been thrown at me was a German Apple Strudle!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby daftbeaker on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 am

black bart wrote:Actually...now I think about it, I went there once and no one even shouted at me let alone shoot at me...

I don't know what things are coming to when Welsh people can walk round without a lynch mob. I shall have to speak to the council and get Bristol to give you a proper welcome :evilgrin:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby black bart on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:45 am

I went to Bristol Zoo when I was about 7 years old and I met the first ever Dr Who 'William Hartnel' there...I've still got his autograph unless the Dalek's have stolen my autograph book.

I told him I was from Wales but he didn't zap me...Time Lords are a more broad minded lot than English people.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby daftbeaker on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:51 am

black bart wrote:I told him I was from Wales but he didn't zap me...Time Lords are a more broad minded lot than English people.

Maybe he confused you with one of the chimps? :moon:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby black bart on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:55 am

daftbeaker wrote:
black bart wrote:I told him I was from Wales but he didn't zap me...Time Lords are a more broad minded lot than English people.

Maybe he confused you with one of the chimps? :moon:

:furious:

You'll be the first against the wall when, when...when I get Nef Yoo to build a wall!!!

:cry: I was beautiful when I was a but a boy, I had hair and everything...it's been a hard life! :cry:
black bart
Resident Weevil

Previous

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes