Word association game

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:25 am

chimmy chonga
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:44 pm

cappyberra
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:50 pm

chicken....

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:58 pm

pie

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Grey on Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:31 pm

twitch
The revolution has abandoned you. You're on your own now.

The Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not get caught.

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.
Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:29 pm

pilchard

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Poincare's Stepchild on Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:53 pm

What.

Sorry, but that was the first word...
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN
Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:59 pm

oh

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:15 pm

take

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:18 pm

smack

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:22 pm

tickle

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Grey on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:35 pm

dexter

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.
Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:39 pm

JAPOW!

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Grey on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:44 pm

weeeooo

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:46 pm

freek (freak, but the spelling really did come to me this way)

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes