Vegepastafarians

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Vegepastafarians

Postby Einstein on Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:19 pm

Upon Auntie's suggestion, this is the meeting place of all vegetarian Pastafarians, who fear the way of the meatball.

You may consider us the Protestants of Flying Spaghetti Monsterism.
Einstein
Ziti Zealot

Postby kaioshin00 on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:38 pm

*waves hand*

Cheers to soy meatballs!
:shellfish: :shellfish: March of the crabbies :shellfish: :shellfish:
kaioshin00
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Tatiana on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:56 am

Vegepastafarians pwn! <high fives>
Tatiana
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby DaveL on Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:10 am

I'm quite akin to good Ol' Pesto myself.

It is written in Midgets:1, that vegetarianism was a blessed act, favoured by the FSM. This was due the FSM's fear meat would make the ancient midgets grow taller. Omnivourism and a balanced diet are much blessed by the FSM these days, while full blown carnivorism is right out.

Long live vegetarians both short and tall!

:fsm_wink:
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Forgett not

Postby Nudelius on Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:51 am

As it is written in Midget 1, there is a passage in Fettuchini 4:12 stating:

"As the norse grow taller upon vegitarian alone, they shall abandon the strictness of no fleash. Let the norse grow taller yet and may their souls fill upp with balls of meat for I am the one and the one shall feed thee regardless of sidedish wantings with thy pasta"

//Nudelius
//Nudelius
May his Holy Nudlemonster touch thee with his noodly appendage

Cogito, ergo pasta

FSM Wexio, Sweden http://www.fsmvaxjo.se (Enlish version availible)
Nudelius
Fusilli Fuselier

the Middle Path of Pasta

Postby jennahid on Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:47 am

Vegepastafarianism seeks a middle path of nonviolent piracy. For as the zucchini and carrot coexist in and come peacefully to the noodle bowl, so can all His Creation share the Noodle Bowl of His World.
jennahid
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Nudelius on Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:47 pm

Hmmm.. I'm a pastafist meaning I am aginst violence unless it's meaningless violence used in a humoristic way. Does that mean I have to become a vegetarian too in order to be a non violent pastafari?
//Nudelius

Cogito, ergo pasta

Nudelius
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby DaveL on Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:37 pm

Nudelius wrote:Hmmm.. I'm a pastafist meaning I am aginst violence unless it's meaningless violence used in a humoristic way. Does that mean I have to become a vegetarian too in order to be a non violent pastafari?

I believe being a pastafist would mean the hurling and tossing of much pasta during violent conflict. A Vegepastafist may be one who limits themselves to throwing and hurling non meat sauced pasta during violent conflict.

What about a pastamentalist?
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Nudelius on Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:48 pm

Hmmmm... But a pastafist in my eyes is one who... Well... Now that I think about it I guess hurling and tossing pasta around you is a pretty efficient and fore most funny way of solving a conflict....

"Hey... F**kface... Wanna fight?"
"No. But I'll gladly throw this linguini at ya if you don't back of"
//Nudelius

Cogito, ergo pasta

Nudelius
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby DaveL on Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:56 pm

Nudelius wrote:Hmmmm... But a pastafist in my eyes is one who... Well... Now that I think about it I guess hurling and tossing pasta around you is a pretty efficient and fore most funny way of solving a conflict....

"Hey... F**kface... Wanna fight?"
"No. But I'll gladly throw this linguini at ya if you don't back of"

LOL! :lol:

Perhaps a Pastamentalist could be one who throws pasta at crowds of innocent bystanders.

:fsm_glee:
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Nudelius on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:05 pm

Man we are just roling along with the terminology today.. So to recap.. We have:

Pastifist: Non-violent pastafari resolving to hurling and and tossing pasta at people in order to solve a conflict without having to use brute force.

Pastamentalist: Pastafari who will throw pasta at innocent bystanders just to get a message across

Pastarchy: State of chaos amongst ceratin pastafari regarding the choise of pasta to throw at the government

Pastafelia: Well we usually don't talk about these people outloud seing how a man or a woman havning sex with (note the with part and not in since having sex in pasta can be just amazingly wierd) pasta is just wrong. Unless it's an embodyment of the FSM. Or something olike that

What else?
//Nudelius

Cogito, ergo pasta

Nudelius
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby DaveL on Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:34 am

Nudelius wrote:Man we are just roling along with the terminology today.. So to recap.. We have:

Pastifist: Non-violent pastafari resolving to hurling and and tossing pasta at people in order to solve a conflict without having to use brute force.

Pastamentalist: Pastafari who will throw pasta at innocent bystanders just to get a message across

Pastarchy: State of chaos amongst ceratin pastafari regarding the choise of pasta to throw at the government

Pastafelia: Well we usually don't talk about these people outloud seing how a man or a woman havning sex with (note the with part and not in since having sex in pasta can be just amazingly wierd) pasta is just wrong. Unless it's an embodyment of the FSM. Or something olike that

What else?

First Pasta the Post: A voting method electing a government using pasta

Spaghett-me-not: A wheat based flower given to young Pasatafarans in love.

Pastadelia: A strange trippy experience following the ingestion of magic mushroom pasta.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Nudelius on Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:43 am

DaveL wrote:
Nudelius wrote:Man we are just roling along with the terminology today.. So to recap.. We have:

What else?

First Pasta the Post: A voting method electing a government using pasta

Spaghett-me-not: A wheat based flower given to young Pasatafarans in love.

Pastadelia: A strange trippy experience following the ingestion of magic mushroom pasta.

Copy + Pasta - Computer terminology for seeing something you want to reproduce and then covering it in pasta

Pastarami - A highly seasoned smoked cut of pasta, usually taken from the shoulder

Pastard - A child with no pasta

HP (Hewlett Pasta) - Major compasta manufacturere.
//Nudelius

Cogito, ergo pasta

Nudelius
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Entranser on Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:47 am

The Antipasta: a.k.a. The Great Devourer who, in the latter days, shall cause the Pastafarians to turn away from the One True Pasta and shall cause brother to heave pasta upon his brother and shall turn midget against pirate and in the end, shall consume the pasta of the Earth such that the world shall become like a fork rattling upon an empty plate whereupon naught but the hard outer crust of the garlic bread remains. And you shall know him by his letters, boy: R, D.
Entranser
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Vegepastafarians

Postby amenabletopasta on Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:52 am

Einstein wrote:Upon Auntie's suggestion, this is the meeting place of all vegetarian Pastafarians, who fear the way of the meatball.

Ahoy Vegepastafarians! Before Oi took up piracy Oi was a lacto-ovo-Vegepastafarian, but since Oi be spending a lot o' time on the seas Oi now be eating fish. So, technically, Oi reckons Oi be a Pescepastafarian (which Oi be pronouncin' Pesky Pastafarian).
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always noodles in the air :fsm:
amenabletopasta
Mod

Next

Return to FSM Gatherings