Cyber Pasta Group???

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Cyber Pasta Group???

Postby epictetus on Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:33 pm

After much prayer, meditation, consultation, and inebriation, it has been revealed to me that the FSM (holy be his sauce) wants us all to have group cyber pasta.

It's not what you think! (You really ought to be ashamed of yourself.)

In loving worship of hot meaty balls, dripping with the sauces of his holiness, we shall engage in mutually satisfying intercourse of noodly slurping and swallowing, licking the plate until we all groan in satisfaction together.

According to the revelation (supported by the scriptures, including the controversial Second Book of Recipes, Chapter 4, Verses 16-32) up to sixty four worshipful believers can simultaneously experience the rapture while up to 128 may watch, and 256 only read email spam advertising the Cyber Pasta Group event.

According to the New York Times:

"Cyber Pasta Groupies, as they like to be called, hijack chat rooms and describe to each other just how they are twirling their sacred pasta, slurping their holy cup o'noodles, or nibbling meaty balls."

Yes, the Landover Baptist Church, home of the TrueChristians(tm) is contemplating condemning CPG'ing as immoral. Yet, I see no reason to disobey the revelations I received direct from his noodly appendage.

Therefore, I'm inviting you all to form CPG's to commune with others in the true spirit of holy piracy.

I look forward to future anonymous encounters with like minded strangers who want to exchange some sauce. I feel the power of the wholesome goodness when I lift a spoon on high, and breathe out a worshipful "RAmen".

When we share it together, it is a powerful experience. There have been anecdotal reports of instantaneous eruptions of workplace enuresis, speaking with tongues, and spontaneous orthopedic response. The late Reverend Rector was said to have cyber pasta'd with over 512 groups in his lifetime.

I share this good news with you, in the name of the noodles, the balls, and the holy sauce,

RAmen.

Reverend Doctor Epictetus, Th.D.
epictetus
Ziti Zealot

Postby football127875 on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:30 am

first time reading about this and i will absolutely be there
football127875
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Cyber Pasta Group???

Postby Ham Nox on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:29 am

Above the pot I tipped my hand so gently, and the flavouring powder fell like soft winter flakes upon the sea of noodles. I watch those first few flakes fall so hungrily, so eager for their taste to rub against my tastebuds.. My hand slips and the rest pours into a tidy heap. I cannot wait. The force of the hunger overthrows all inhibition. I toss the packet aside and take the chopsticks in my hand. They maneuver through the noodles with expert motion, but my heart is in a frenzy. Soon, soon..
Bayes Theorum:
............................P(X|A) * P(A)
P(A|X) = -----------------------------------
...............P(X|A) * P(A) + P(X|~A) * P(~A)

If I have learnt anything, it is that life forms no logical patterns. It is haphazard and full of beauties which I try to catch as they fly by, for who knows whether any of them will ever return?
Margot Fonteyn

~*L'Nox ti notve*~
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Return to FSM Gatherings