The Balkans.

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Moral Minority on Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:29 pm

evilol wrote:
Moral Minority wrote:Still not worse than Crapland here. They want to name a park in Skopje after George.

:?

Omfsm, look at this video. The man is lost in time and space.

http://dnevnik.hr/vijesti/bush-u-hrvatskoj/video-busizmi-u-hrvatskoj.html

LOOOOLOLLLLOOLLL!!!

@ Drugar Kurtenkov: Dangerous sects? Sounds like Putin's doing to me.
Moral Minority
Prophet of Pastafarianism

False resurrection of the false god

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:32 am

Today is the orthodox Easter day. Last night reverend fathers from the Bulgarian Orthodox Church were rushing from church to church the whole night serving astray masses and giving blessings to the deluded laymen. The transfer of the (so called) Holy Fire from Jerusalem to Bulgaria was taking place for the fourth consecutive year. (The Holy Fire is believed to appear only before the Orthodox Easter and it is believed to be non-material in the first few minutes of its occurrence - i.e. it does not emit warmth - ?????) - I think the Holy Fire is reminding about the thermal treatment of the ingredients of the Holy Pasta. :worship: :fsm_float:
One indicative caricature (http://forum.abv.bg/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=18043)from a newspaper devoted to the forthcoming (14-17.05.2008) 6-th “Council of the Church and the Peopleâ€￾ (in Bulgarian – "Църковно-народен съборâ€￾) – the superior managing body of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
It is paradoxical that after Easter this year we have eleven rest days – in the poorest country in EU there are days off more than in others. :roll:
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

Re: The Balkans.

Postby Julcia on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:52 am

Hi Pasta Mates:D

Poland here! I'm not exactly from Balkans, as U can see, but I hope slavic blood will make it easier to talk :D

Evilol - I can forgive U yesterday match :D In fact, FSM might have such plan :roll:
Chwała Jego Makaronowej Doskonałości!

Glory for His Noodly Excellence!
Julcia
Conchigliette Convert

Previous

Return to FSM Gatherings