NOT COMMANDMENTS, SUGGESTIONS

Posts that are locked but open for perusal.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Re: NOT COMMANDMENTS, SUGGESTIONS

Postby joeybsmash on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:50 pm

Ye should not consume substandard beer, nor brew it.
For simplicity's sake; just brew yer own!
joeybsmash
Conchigliette Convert

Postby jakevol2 on Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:15 pm

"The less I believe the better practitioner of my faith I am"
jakevol2
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Pirate Terramort on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:53 pm

The Wise Council of World Pasta has declared these guidelines (not rules) acceptable and added to Cannon of World Pasta:

1. Thou shalt be amused rather than angered by the words and deeds of idiots; for I am thy Noodly Lord and I have created idiots solely for entertainment purposes, Mine first and thine likewise.

2. Thou shalt not say ARRRRR just for the sake of it. Thou shalt say it with feeling.

3. Thou shalt not overcook thy noodles, for they get all mooshy and its just not cool.

4. Thou shalt retain rational thought processes except in the course of hedonistic pleasures, or pursuit of the biological imperative, or both.

5. Though shall not eat "chicken" nuggets from fast-food restaraunts, as it is unpure.

6. Thou shalt not wonder why thine creator hast eyestalks.

7. Thou shalt not send thy children to military school, for the pasta there is hideous.

8. Thou shalt not hurt thyself or others in manners that thou or they do not find appealing.

9. Thou shalt not insult a pirate to his face, even jokingly, for pirates possess the divine privilege to defend their pirate ego unless thou art prepared to offer a Holy meal of spaghetti and meatballs to said pirate. In which case he is required to accept both the Holy meal and the insult.

10. Thou shalt recognize that between pirates and ninjas, pirates are far superior beings. Additionally thou shalt vehemently argue this fact with ninja supporters regardless of actual objective evidence to the contrary should thou be presented with such.

11. Thou shall dress like a pirate whenever a chance is presented.

12. September 19 is a most holy day, for it is Talk like a pirate day. Ye shall honor pirates, by talking like one.

13. Thou shalt not eat low-fat or imitation cheeses upon thy pasta and sauce for their taste is substandard and their textures just plain funky. (Velveeta shall be excepted for despite it's lack of any natural ingredients, it's taste is divine.)

14. Ye shall do whatever pleases ye - unless what pleases ye causes misfortune unto others

And such the guidelines (not rules) have been established. May the Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you and yours. RAmen.

However, there is still room for more guidelines (not rules)
:worship: :fsm_float:
Pirate Terramort
Tortellini Third Mate

Previous

Return to Locked Posts