Beer purity

Caution! Spoilers abound! If you have not read the book, enter at your own peril.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Beer purity

Postby Josh M on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:27 pm

You could always just sail around pillaging for all of eternity. The beer and strippers are merely a bonus.
A really nice bonus.
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.
Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:53 pm

Josh M wrote:You could always just sail around pillaging for all of eternity. The beer and strippers are merely a bonus.
A really nice bonus.

Hell YEAH!
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Elastoman on Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:20 am

Zankou 2.0 wrote:
Josh M wrote:You could always just sail around pillaging for all of eternity. The beer and strippers are merely a bonus.
A really nice bonus.

Hell YEAH!

And being heaven, you wouldn't have to tip the strippers (though it is strongly suggested).

So let's recap - infinite beer (or whatever), massage from a stripper after a long day of plunderin', wake up the next day to plunder more. Or just enjoy more stripper massage and beer. Or maybe take a musket ball to the forehead, but that's cool, cause you respawn in 30 seconds, and keep your score. And to get there, you just have to keep eight suggestions in mind.

Best. Religion. Ever.

~E.
There's no need to stand on ceremony, nor call to impress.
Elastoman
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:27 am

Elastoman wrote:
Zankou 2.0 wrote:
A really nice bonus.

Hell YEAH!

And being heaven, you wouldn't have to tip the strippers (though it is strongly suggested).

So let's recap - infinite beer (or whatever), massage from a stripper after a long day of plunderin', wake up the next day to plunder more. Or just enjoy more stripper massage and beer. Or maybe take a musket ball to the forehead, but that's cool, cause you respawn in 30 seconds, and keep your score. And to get there, you just have to keep eight suggestions in mind.

Best. Religion. Ever.

~E.

HELL YEAH!
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Josh M on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:45 pm

Dieing doesn't look so bad anymore!
When I go to heaven, I think it would be fun to purposely blow myself up. You know, just to see what it would be like.
I think it would be kind of fun, keeping in mind that I will be coming back momentarily.
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.
Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:54 pm

Josh M wrote:Dieing doesn't look so bad anymore!
When I go to heaven, I think it would be fun to purposely blow myself up. You know, just to see what it would be like.
I think it would be kind of fun, keeping in mind that I will be coming back momentarily.

You know it isn't actually real, right?
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:You know it isn't actually real, right?

How do you know? If a heaven exists, and is meant to be a happy place, who is to say that we don't get to choose what heaven we go to?
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:56 pm

Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote:

How do you know? If a heaven exists, and is meant to be a happy place, who is to say that we don't get to choose what heaven we go to?

Who is to say we do?
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:15 am

The FSM, of course!
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Moral Minority on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:46 am

Zankou 2.0 wrote:

Who is to say we do?

Simple.

FSM-DID-IT!
Moral Minority

Postby Josh M on Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:18 pm

I really don't believe there is a heaven, but it's still nice to imagine such a place.
Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Elastoman on Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:57 pm

If nothing else, we have to make sure we've got our stories straight. ;)
There's no need to stand on ceremony, nor call to impress.
Elastoman
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Josh M on Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:29 pm

Exactly.
Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Valanthe on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:16 am

I have always believed that heaven is influenced by the person in question, so who's to say FSM Heaven doesn't exist? I'd like to wake up there after I die here :D . Then I could truly be in touch with the eternal AAAARRRGGGHH!!

RAmen.

Oh, and for those who may be interested in the individual influencing heaven idea, I heartily recommend watching What Dreams may Come. Even if you don't believe, I think the concept is interesting.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. -Lazarus Long

ImageImage
Here there be dragons
Valanthe
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:02 am

:fsm: I believe In pastafarian heaven and Flying Spaghetti Monster gave us very clear images of it. :)
Josh M wrote:I really don't believe there is a heaven...
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

PreviousNext

Return to Gospel of FSM Book Discussion