mcain

Caution! Spoilers abound! If you have not read the book, enter at your own peril.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: mcain

Postby eterpage on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:58 pm

Valanthe wrote:I think our Noodly Master would like to see someone bright, charming, and tolerant in office. Bonus points if said person enjoys pasta and beer. I don't see any of that applying to the McCain/Palin ticket, do you?
You are completely right. except mccain likes wiskey.
http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

hahah great pirate song i found. like our theme song, just not.
eterpage
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Valanthe on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:19 am

Are we sure about that? FSM knows McCain seems to change his mind on everything else on a daily basis. Take the bailout f'r instance; he suspended his campaign (supposedly) to work on that, said everything was proceeding well enough for him to attend the debate on Friday when no real progress had been made, voted for the revised plan in the Senate, and then said he was against the whole thing!! WTF??!
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. -Lazarus Long

ImageImage
Here there be dragons
Valanthe
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby eterpage on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:59 am

Valanthe wrote:Are we sure about that? FSM knows McCain seems to change his mind on everything else on a daily basis. Take the bailout f'r instance; he suspended his campaign (supposedly) to work on that, said everything was proceeding well enough for him to attend the debate on Friday when no real progress had been made, voted for the revised plan in the Senate, and then said he was against the whole thing!! WTF??!
i hope the f in wtf was freak, although you are completelyt correct.
http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

hahah great pirate song i found. like our theme song, just not.
eterpage
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Valanthe on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:08 pm

I'll leave that question to the philosophers.

As I've said, I'm not sure Obama is the best choice for president, but I cannot in good conscience vote for McCain. Ironically, thanks to his negative campaigning about Obama, McCain is now having to defend Obama against his supporters. I think this is hilarious, considering how hard he was trying to paint Obama as completely unfit for office and downright unamerican at times.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. -Lazarus Long

ImageImage
Here there be dragons
Valanthe
Tortellini Third Mate

Previous

Return to Gospel of FSM Book Discussion