Penguins can't be all that bad

Caution! Spoilers abound! If you have not read the book, enter at your own peril.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Penguins can't be all that bad

Postby Aeger on Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:00 am

In the Gospel, it is said that Antarctica is the "Hell", and that Penguins are rejects of Heaven, and that they are horrible creatures.

This I must protest, and I call upon the Pastafarian lack of Dogma to aid me as I state that this cannot be true, for Penguins are some of the cutest and most intelligent creatures I have ever seen, and March of the Penguins is such an awesome movie.

:cry:

...thoughts? [/i]
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Aeger on Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:28 pm

Oh
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby kathic on Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:18 pm

Umm Bobby is the founder of FSM. If he wants to take it in a direction diffrent from some people then maybe those people should make thier own faith. Doesn't that often happen with real faiths?
"Well, of course it's not true. But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe, and I tell the media what to believe. It's really quite simple."

No nation-building; don’t police the world. That’s conservative, it’s Republican, it’s pro-American - it follows the founding fathers. And, besides, it follows the Constitution.” ~Ron Paul

"Life, Liberty, Property" - Locke
kathic
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby kathic on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:04 pm

Untill FSM gets tax exemption..
"Well, of course it's not true. But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe, and I tell the media what to believe. It's really quite simple."

No nation-building; don’t police the world. That’s conservative, it’s Republican, it’s pro-American - it follows the founding fathers. And, besides, it follows the Constitution.” ~Ron Paul

"Life, Liberty, Property" - Locke
kathic
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby LibraLabRat on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:10 pm

Kids...I tell ya.

I havent read the book. Truth be told, I probably wont. I have an FSM on my scooter helmet, and post on the forums to give a slightly different point of view.

The pro science point should be more heavily emphasized, for the simple fact that when I went into missionary phase and started emailing notable scientists, I found that many of them had actually seen the site, and dismissed it as a cute idea that had been over run by teenagers and jerks who liked to bash Christianity.

That was an eye opener. Bobby originated the idea. And it continues to grow, without much of his input. Aunt DD does a great job keeping a certain level or order around here, even when some unruly posters keep bringing up unpopular subjects like guns and the high costs of pharmaceutical research.....

I suggest you wait a hundred posts or so before you criticize the way things are done around here.
'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes."
-James Morrow
LibraLabRat
Humble Hermit

Postby LibraLabRat on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:03 pm

I have been dealing with junk over on my Army forums of a similiar nature. We have this large influx of brand new soldiers who think they are the first ones to stumble across AKO forums and start berating some of us for various things...There is a small but dedicated group of us who are on the Putting God First fourm who are mostly educated atheists, agnostics and free thinkers. MOstly what we talk about (and try to combat the ignorance of) is evolution.

I have been called the tool and mouthpiece of Satan three times just today......

Might as well help out here, too! :fsm_rock:
'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes."
-James Morrow
LibraLabRat
Humble Hermit

Postby LibraLabRat on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:24 pm

I have a red haired wife, which is probably a result of crossed interdimensional forum signals...sorry.
:mrgreen:
-James Morrow
LibraLabRat
Humble Hermit

Postby leapofaith97 on Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:40 am

Auntie, we all love you.
ken worley wrote:The rule is,

"Leaves of three, let it be..."

"Leaves of four, run home, press it in a diary, then put some pink ribbons in your hair, skip over to your boyfriend's house, and spend the next three hours tongue-kissing him."
leapofaith97
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Cute penguins

Postby dspotted on Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:32 am

Penguins have adopted their "cuteness" as a means of deceptiveness. They also lead you to believe that they cannot fly. Just don't turn your back on them. They have a pointy beak for a reason and they are just the right height to take out your ankels. Ouch!!!!!
dspotted
Conchigliette Convert

Not all penguins are cute...

Postby violadude on Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:13 am

There is a trio of movies (on stupid videos, i think) where a totally EVIL penguin decides that hell trip up other penguins. He gets what he deserves though, and is tripped up himself. HA HA HA!!! :fsm_rock:
The one the only violadude!
ARRRGH! Arr! R?
violadude
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Cameron on Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:24 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:
kathic wrote:Untill FSM gets tax exemption..

Wanna guess how soon that'll be??

AS a religion, probably never. As an educational endeavour, until Bobby figures out HOW he wants to do it, IF he wants to do it.

That's just stupid. I was pissed off enough when I found out about how my religion had been discredited by the Texas government (the former governer didn't give us tax-exempt status for a while due to the lack of a creed), but no matter what your beliefs are, you're all still a religion- just goes to show how hypocritical USA's government really is.

Out of curiosity, Auntie Dee-dee, why aren't you a registered member?
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit
Cameron
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Re: Chanel new model bags

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:57 pm

raobeg7 wrote:low price, easy return
louis vuitton Monogram Vernis
Miumiu Bags
Chanel Bags
Chanel Wallets
Chanel wallets New model bags
Chanel Black Canvas w/ real genuine leather Medium Bag purse tote handbag 35892

Ye kin wizzit me shup !
Me croo be waytin fer ya!
dis goona b yer bigg bidniss pertuniddy!
bring alla yer stuff .

fank ye ye :welcome:

pi ss ; dis stuff b pirit stuff rite?
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

Return to Gospel of FSM Book Discussion