I be in need o' a new vessel for me fleet. An' by fleet I mean I needs ta git a canoe ta sail on the rivers around where I be livin'. I go river piratin' in the summar, puttin on me garb and pillagin' local picknickers an' the like, with a few o' me friends. Unfortunately we be down ta 3 vessels, none o' which be me own. Tharfore I would like to get one o' me own and give 'er a custom paint job depicting me piratey lifestyle. I already got a name for 'er, the Rusty Bucket.
I got a few choices on how to go about gettin' one.
1. The most piratey way-Commondeer one. There be quiet a few nice lookin' vessels just sittin' next ta the rivers around 'ere, an the thought 'as occured ta me that I could easily take one an' nobodies would be knowin' twas me. On the flip side, I dun much like pillagin in secret, I like yellin at people ta hand over their goods, and in some cases ta surrender the booty and prepare ta be boarded. Pillagin just ain't fun when the victims don't give you what ye asked fer...they give out of fear o' course, not cuz they are thinkin' tis funny or something... Plus twould be bad ta be caught.
2. Buy a used one. Most o' the used ones I be findin' aren't quite what I be lookin fer, but the price be good.
3. Buy a new one. Pretty much a last resort, as I be tryin' ta save all me money fer whichever college I end up goin' to.
4. Ask fer one fer gradiation. Course a laptop would be nice for this one, and tends ta be more costly than a canoe.
5. Start a fundraiser and get local kiddies ta sell cookies fer me. Exploitation at its finest.
6. Put on me best 'obo clothes and sit on the street with a tin can. Not exactly the fastest way o' makin' money.
I decided ta make a poll, an' I may very well go with what wins in a month.
Reducing global warming since 1989.
Rev Points at the moment = 4