Portsmouth Guaaaaaarrrrrrrrrdian for yer latest news

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Portsmouth Guaaaaaarrrrrrrrrdian for yer latest news

Postby black bart on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Bart's Bar Tab breaks all records due to thee hintrodukshun of Gyant Tankards:

Landlord of Admiral Benbow quits.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:02 pm

black bart wrote:[

A million thanks to Mad Willlum Bonney.

No fank yeez recryerd Barty , ye did solve thee riddil affer all.

( juss dont go rown braggin to Rollin )
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby pieces o'nine on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 pm

DaveL wrote: I always thought they were mermaids. Now where's me spectacles?

DaveL Makes Spectacle of Self with Dugongs!
Film at 11...
I will honor Monkey in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles "Darwin" Dickens
pieces o'nine
Look Upon Her Works, Ye Migyt, and Despair!

Postby Ravi Oli on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:18 pm

^ Yarrr pieces n' Willyum... yer know e's on weakend detenshun fer thart - hanimal crewelry or pubic hindecency or thee loike? Hunless it be sommat new?!

'E does thee Crocodile Hunter [may Thee FSM rest 'is sole] thing, jumpin on 'em frum 'is shippe and resselin them suggestivlely loike, ownly 'e wears a skimpy loincloth hinstead o'karkees. They 'as 'is pictcha up at awl thee Natshunal Parks bannin 'im entery.

^^ bart ye'd be tanked arfter 'arf o' one o' them tankards!!
Send lawyers, guns and money...
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:42 pm

black bart wrote:
Anyway, to get to the point...when I returned from holiday there was a card on the doormat saying a parcel had arrived and had been taken to the local Post Office. I turned up at the post office with my passport for identification and handed over the card. The lady behind the counter lifted up a very large parcel (about a foot and a half square) and looked at the address label...then she looked at my passport...

"You're not Bart", she said..."Oh yes I am", says I...hand reaching for my cutlass...

The parcel was addressed to Bart of course and I'm afraid that aint the name on me passport! She only believed me when I told her my correct post code...the cutlass slid back into the scabbard and she handed over the massive parcel.

A million thanks to Mad Willlum Bonney.

Bart .... tsk tsk ... ye haz yeer custifficates an yeer coyn ... an ye took wot wiff ye ?

Daff git ......
Remembering St. John
Mad Willyum Bonney

Postby black bart on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:54 am

:lol: I forgot thee Black Bart coin which cleerlee dipikts me graven himage upon it!

On thee uvver hand I did manage to avoid bein arrested fer piracy.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:37 am

Ravi Oli wrote:^ Yarrr pieces n' Willyum... yer know e's on weakend detenshun fer thart - hanimal crewelry or pubic hindecency or thee loike? Hunless it be sommat new?!

'E does thee Crocodile Hunter [may Thee FSM rest 'is sole] thing, jumpin on 'em frum 'is shippe and resselin them suggestivlely loike, ownly 'e wears a skimpy loincloth hinstead o'karkees. They 'as 'is pictcha up at awl thee Natshunal Parks bannin 'im enter!!

Oil ave ye noe oi dosint aproof ove all Davys bidniss praktices . But oi luvs 'is intooseyasum!
Remembering St. John
Mad Willyum Bonney

Postby anthrobabe on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Whot be the latest news on who be the father of me 3rd ale wench Molly McHenry who runned off with DaveL's bosuns mate name of Flick-- me knows ole Flick lost his flick if ye gets me during tha last pirate 'ow many bands o rubber can ye fits on it challenge. Hit fell off. 'E canta be de fadder.
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Oh he's over yonder in his castle.

Yonder lies da castle of da faddah.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby black bart on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:57 am

Fifty Shades of Lady Jane Grey Shocks Portsmouth

A new novella published by a retired member of Madame Fifi's staff has scandalised the Portsmouth Public and Press. Set in the 16th Century the novel (which I haven't even looked at, honest) apparently tells the seductive tale of life at the Royal Court. I managed to get a synopsis from the authoress herself who told me: "There are naughty bits in chapters 3 through to 12 and a very naughty bit quite near the end, but otherwise I have based the story on real events". I asked her if the Spanish Inquisition was involved but she said she wouldn't tell as it would spoil the surprise.

Madame Fifi is 93.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby pieces o'nine on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:49 am

On thee Waterfront

Olde tymers tho't they scene hit awl, but Portsmouf never seizes t'hamaze. Thee hinflux ov pirates wiv moor sofistickated ways an darin fashun statements inishally caused quite a stir. But fings as settled back down arfter rumors ov a 'ogs'ead o'rum on thee cap'ns tabbe at thee pubbe 'as won over even thee moste suspishus locals.

But now thee local takeaways be servin sum newe craze: Redde Cowe McSammitches. Fish head stoo sales be plummetin, wiv one delingkwent yoof sayin, "Fish'ead Stoo be soooo last milleneeum yo." Worse, no one 'as seen hyde nor wigge ov Bart Hindustries since thee newecomers arrived, leadin t'wilde speculashuns ov fowl play, or even that "Black Bart" an "Oz Nick" be wun an thee sayme cos ye nevver sees'em in thee sayme place at thee sayme toime. Arrrgh hintrepid reporters be sparin no hexpense t'huncover thee story...
pieces o'nine

Postby DaveL on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:42 am

DaveL Plans to Invade England

In a disturbing development today, a slightly bedraggled castaway turned up in Portsmouth Harbour, screaming incoherently that DaveL and his scurvy bunch will be invading England in July 1714. 'YArrr, now Margaret Thatcher has left the building, there be now stoppin' him' he screamed!

The entire UK Dugong population will be relocating to Iceland in readiness for his impending visit.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Griffin on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:42 am

If this far feched rumer be troo, the peeple o' Portsmowth 'ad better be gettin' owt the barrycades and start collectin' brikks and ovver 'efty throwin' items. As fer Madam FiFi, she'd be wise ter organise fer her stafff ter 'av 1714 off.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby DaveL on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 am

YArrr...

Tis true matey. Oi might 'ave to make a special detour to Portsmouth - for purely sight seein' reasons of course!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby pieces o'nine on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Dogge Days of Springe Afflict Portsmouth

Thee dogge days of Springe have struck thee Northern Latitudes, and Portsmouth is a paragon of inactivity as a result. Mayor Keith Liversausage is allegedly planning a Spanish expedition just to keep thee lads busy and out of trouble. Bart Industires is getting ahead of thee curve, hinting at a tantalizing product line for expediting pirates, and promising to unveil thee new division within a week.
pieces o'nine

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion