Easiest Religion to Convert

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Easiest Religion to Convert

Postby yargh ye landlubbers on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:30 pm

What religion do you think is the easiest to convert?
I would say the easiest is anyone who follows the IPU (invisible pink unicorn) if they have no already switched allegiance to His Noodly Goodness. Next i think would be catholics (preferably the teens whose parents just make them be catholic)
Any other opinions? And if you have converted anyone please tell what religious affiliation they were
"The more we learn about the world around us, the more we see that life and the universe were created in His image. From interconnected forces on the grandest of scales, down to matter's tiniest bits, we see His Noodliness in everything."
- The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
RAmen
yargh ye landlubbers
Ziti Zealot

Re: Easiest Religion to Convert

Postby oysterfrond on Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:05 pm

I'm one of the very recently touched, so please forgive my ignorance and inexperience.

But it's my view that ye can lead a person unto touchiness but ye cannot make them touched. It's true, we must do all we can to open the agnitriyyostic's eyes to His noodly light, but only He can make them see. The experience of Saucy Revelation is a very intimate thing and woe betide us who scare off the agnitriyyost by trying too hard. We can hand them the menu, we can recommend the dish of the day - but they must choose their main course for themselves.
どうもありがとうミスターロボット
また会う日まで
どうもありがとうミスターロボット
秘密を知りたい
oysterfrond
Conchigliette Convert

Postby yargh ye landlubbers on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:01 pm

I understand that it isn't our right to force His Noodly Appendages unto every scallywag in the world, we just present our beliefs to someone and from there on out, it is there choice if He is right or not (30 day free trial; Try us out, or your previous god will most likely take you back. It's in the gospel). I guess i should rephrase what i previously posted. . .

Which religion is most likely to switch religions after hearing of our Noodly Master?
"The more we learn about the world around us, the more we see that life and the universe were created in His image. From interconnected forces on the grandest of scales, down to matter's tiniest bits, we see His Noodliness in everything."
- The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
RAmen
yargh ye landlubbers
Ziti Zealot

Postby Rextu on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:17 am

Scientologists?
[img size=300px]http://poosk.com/wp-content/themes/poosk/images/iGod-FSM.jpg[/img]
Rextu
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Iotopus on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:14 pm

we gotta get the children, whose parents force them to be christian catholics they will be easy prayer, next bored atheists <--- guaranteed then people of random lower religions and in time THE WORLD
Iotopus
Conchigliette Convert

Postby MeatballEucharist on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Glick: Fill them pews! Get them while they're young!
Rufus: Kind of like the tobacco companies?
Glick: If only we had their numbers!
-Dogma

I converted a Mormon. I think it was the idea of tradeing in the magic underwear for a pirate hat.
Jesus man! you dont look for acid! acid finds you when *it* thinks you're ready.
-Hunter S Thompson
Religion ends and philosophy begins, just as alchemy ends and chemistry begins and astrology ends, and astronomy begins.
-Christopher Hitchens
A lot of people pass through the thinking I'm a guru and take enough trips to understand that no, I was just a witness. I was just a witness. -Terence McKenna
MeatballEucharist
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Return to The Cause