Help convert these shameless non-believers!

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Help convert these shameless non-believers!

Postby giller'sakiller on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:14 am

I have tried to teach them, but they just delete my account. http://prorege-forum.com/forum.php?page=0&category=all&order=time&PHPSESSID=a67e988ac2d0c0c283ca44d00437da05 They are rude and mean to me, and make me sad. The FSM will enhance their lives, and if enough people join, they can't delete ALL our accounts...
giller'sakiller
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Help convert these shameless non-believers!

Postby Josh M on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:04 pm

Don't even bother. It will make us look bad and they will most likely censor everything that they don't believe in. If you would like to instead have a (CLEAN AND RESPECTFULL) religious debate with them, then please make it clear that that is what you are after. Converting Christians on a Christian forum is a BAD IDEA.

Trust me.
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.
Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Return to The Cause