The major people to convert!

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The major people to convert!

Postby Iotopus on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:22 pm

Hello and i think i have a future plan for Pastafarians! We first need to convert the pundits, Colbert and Stewart to the light of Pastafarianism. The mass number of people that practically worship them will most likely turn to us as well. Next goal, is make a MOVIE!!!!! It needs to be something like propaganda, but then legal. Many people will see and maybe a fair amount will intern join us. Then after several other strikes will be made to spread our religion, and strikes against people who are willing to end us in any way shape or form. But the ultimate goal in my mind is... to make a country... ruled by Pastafarians, for us, and basically just a great temple for Him, HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER! :worship: :fsm_float:
Iotopus
Conchigliette Convert

Re: The major people to convert!

Postby Cardinal Fang on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 am

If we are dedicated to the cause of either stopping ID getting into the class rooms, or alternatively making sure our version of creation enters it alongside evolution and ID, surely the major people to get are the ordinary citizens who run for school boards and who vote in the elections.

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Iotopus on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:15 am

Getting rid of ID is simple, suing, letters, or at the beginning of class calling BULLSHIT, then stripping and streak through the room.
Iotopus
Conchigliette Convert

Postby rystrom on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:27 am

Iotopus wrote:make a MOVIE!!!!!
The pasta of the Cutlass?
rystrom
Conchigliette Convert

Return to The Cause