Washington, here's your chance!

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Washington, here's your chance!

Postby Euphonie on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:16 pm

I found this through StumbleUpon:

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories ... f8962.html

For those not keen on watching, the main premise is that this Washington government building is giving equal time to christian and atheist views this holiday.

I think it's only fair to give the FSM His representation. I only wished I lived in Washington, I'd put in a display myself!
Euphonie
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Washington, here's your chance!

Postby Panji on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:55 am

I am posting this under it's own heading, also. Unfortunately, our ship is away with our artist or we would have already done it. However, if someone wants to send us a memorial, we will be honored to take to community transit ship to Olympia and display it.

Panji

Arrrgh, Me Saucies!
Im shamin' to b without a boat! Thar be a shameless protest of da Ateeists sign in 'lympia, Washington (dat be in da sundown side not da sunup side of ta country). We, bein' Proud Pastafarians, hain't posted a sign thar to compliment His Mighty Noodlyness :fsm: , in all His Saucy Glory. Thar be a Pastafarian willin' to show r'spectful sign for His Saucy Goodliness? :fsm_yarr:

:cry: We worry that with the national press regarding the Christian outrage :roll: that Atheists have dared to doubt the Christian God, we are missing the chance to introduce The One True Church to the masses and solve all of humanity's problems. Farmers will have endless wheat, rice and barley crops to earn their way and breweries will foam over and have endless overtime to celebrate the new staples of life, and the blue collar workers will have endless employment building ships, plates, and mugs to honor The One True Master of the Universe.

Seriously, who can come up with and bring to Olympia the sign to honor our Sauced Father? The Christmas Display (or "Holiday Display", or what ever they have to call it) will only be up, presumably, through New Years, so we are hoping some artsy folks can come up with a sign to properly honor His Noodlyness and bring it to bear. The display in Washington State's Capitol (Olympia) is open to any form of worship or non-worship.

May Sauce Be With And Upon You,
PirateSpeed to You,
Panji
Panji
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Dudeman55556 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:13 pm

This should probably be archived.
"I would think the power of christ would at least come with a built-in spellchecker."
-Travis Waldera
Dudeman55556
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Dudeman55556 wrote:This should probably be archived.

:stupid: :facepalm: If you hadn't indulged in some thread necromancy, it would have been. Now you've brought it to the surface, it's going to take another year to sink! :annoyed:
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Haff da ratz star ted leaffin yet?
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

Return to The Cause