New Converts!

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

New Converts!

Postby Hippie Pirate on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:11 pm

While I was away for the week I had plenty of opportunities to spread the news of our Great Pasta in the sky. Many of the 16 people selected for the program were very interested, and I found out one of the instructors was a Pastafarian herself. At the last night three people actually told me they were converting to Pastafarianism, and two of which said they will join the forums. This week was great, and the converts only made it better. RAmen!
Reducing global warming since 1989.

Rev Points at the moment = 4
Hippie Pirate
Lumache Lieutenant

Re: New Converts!

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:17 pm

Excellent! Always good to have new converts! I myself have just gotten my sisters boyfriend to join the forums.

Pasta marches onwards! RAmen!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Good stuff!

I had better move on with my own conversions...
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:15 pm

I discovered that my own nef yoo has been here for a while as eats a lot. I'd like to think my evangelical efforts played a part.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard.
-- Dr. Joy

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby Scott the Pirate on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 pm

"Corrupting the youth" ET? We won't make you drink hemlock though....
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:10 am

And it looks like I've got another one. Converted her to Unitarian Universalism first, and now she's registered on the forums. :grin:
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to The Cause