FSM Car Emblem Works!

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

FSM Car Emblem Works!

Postby PastaServer134 on Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:51 pm

I put the FSM car emblem on earlier in the week, and just today a girl yelled "Flying Spaghetti Monster" at me while passing on the highway. I have never had an emblem of any kind before, and can't remember the last time a girl yelled anything at me on the highway. Clearly, the :worship: :worship: :fsm_float: is working for me now, and if this happens a couple of times more, the entertainment value will (amortized over the number of girls) easily outweigh the cost of the emblem. However, I can see that this may cost me more in keeping the car washed so as to be a good representative for all Pastafarians. :wink:
Pastafarianism: Faith you can twirl on a fork.
May the caloric content of your Pasta not exceed the nutritional value to your filet of soul.
PastaServer134
Ziti Zealot

Postby anthrobabe on Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:13 pm

I had to put mine inside my car- I've had two removed- I choose to believe that they were taken by new converts just overcome with the desire to help spread the word. but honestly I think it was someone trying to save me as once there was a tract on my windshield and in pencil they had written "We will pray for you." and my FSM was gone.

Better luck to you and good idea to keep that car clean in his noodly name!
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby KC Observer on Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:37 am

I had to put mine inside my car- I've had two removed- I choose to believe that they were taken by new converts just overcome with the desire to help spread the word. but honestly I think it was someone trying to save me as once there was a tract on my windshield and in pencil they had written "We will pray for you." and my FSM was gone.

Hmmmm, me-thinks that they were just a little hypocritical. Do you think that they have ever read the ten commandments, especially the 8th commandment - "Thou shlat not steal?" :x :x
The Pope
KC Observer
Mod

Postby Goat Starer on Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:41 am

I have one but only about 5 people in England know what it is and I have never met any of them when with my car!
Best regards

Goat

--------------------------

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
Goat Starer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby SC-Pastafarian on Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:44 am

I plan to get one to put on the back of my motorcycle. =)

When I was walking around downtown for halloween dressed as His Noodliness, I had a couple of similar shouts though. :D
In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.
-Konrad Adenauer
SC-Pastafarian
Bucatini Buccanneer

Location: Holding an empty mug to the mouth of a beer volcano.

Postby Pastafarian Pirate on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:12 pm

anthrobabe wrote:I had to put mine inside my car- I've had two removed- I choose to believe that they were taken by new converts just overcome with the desire to help spread the word. but honestly I think it was someone trying to save me as once there was a tract on my windshield and in pencil they had written "We will pray for you." and my FSM was gone.

Better luck to you and good idea to keep that car clean in his noodly name!

I have one, but shamefully, I fear putting in on the outside of my vehicle for the very same reason.

I don't want anyone to steal it.

I will work on proudly displaying it on the inside of my vehicle this weekend!

:worship: :fsm_float:
:pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish:
Pastafarian Pirate
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby kwintestal on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:53 pm

I was thinking today, that perhaps the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster would bless us as we were driving if we kept some sort of symbol on our dash, you know, like the crown that those taxi drivers have.

I've been thinking about ordering a FSM bumper sticker, but I don't know if my wife would allow it. She's an atheist.

Kwin
kwintestal
Conchigliette Convert

Re: FSM Car Emblem Works!

Postby niklerog on Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:06 pm

I try to wear a FSM shirt whenever I can and almost always have someone make a positive comment. Of course, I live in NYC which is the heart of the pasta bowl...
niklerog
Conchigliette Convert

Why not just drive around in one of these?

Postby Fanny O'Flannery on Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:34 pm

Fanny O'Flannery
Conchigliette Convert

Postby sassy/shady on Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:53 pm

Why not just drive around in one of these?

Maintenance costs, mostly.
sassy/shady
Ziti Zealot

Postby thefunkyone on Wed May 02, 2007 4:25 am

KC Observer wrote:

Hmmmm, me-thinks that they were just a little hypocritical. Do you think that they have ever read the ten commandments, especially the 8th commandment - "Thou shlat not steal?" :x :x

Too bad you couldn't have written a note back to them... something like "i'll eat pasta for you..."

:mrgreen:

:wink:
"If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?" --George Carlin
thefunkyone
Ziti Zealot

Postby brodieboy on Thu May 10, 2007 5:56 am

Would it be sacrilege to put an electric current through the emblem to prevent theft? That's what I'd do if I had an emblem, or a car.

If you're really worried about theft, just get a bumper sticker instead
brodieboy
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby bubz_the_troll on Thu May 10, 2007 5:50 pm

Get a FSM vehicle wrap. Might cost you a few grand but well worth it to spread the message and get wenches. Plus if jealous people damage it insurance might just cover it.
bubz_the_troll
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Fiesta42 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:23 pm

I have a 'reproduction' fish on my car. It's on a piece of magnetic strip so I can remove it when I park the car. I never thought anyone would steal it - I just assumed they would burn the whole car.
Fiesta42
Conchigliette Convert

Postby xinjinbei on Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:51 am

How about this....

*Get an FSM emblem
    *Stick it on the car
    *Take a knife with you
    *Park it somewhere
    *Wait for stealing catholics
    *If they take your emblem, follow him/her/them to their car (silently)
    *Scratch with your knife "We will eat pasta for you" on the car
    *??????????????
    *Profit
xinjinbei
Tortellini Third Mate

Next

Return to The Cause