The FSM MYSPACE

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The FSM MYSPACE

Postby Shoeman on Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:52 pm

Well taking inspiration from the Pastafarianism being recognize, perhaps we can go one step further. I mean, why not make a myspace specifically for the Flying Spaghetti Monster? If everybody here who has a myspace adds His Noodlyness to their Top Friends, then we can get some pretty good advertising there.

Just look at movie companies who are too lazy to have an official domain for their movie? So they make a myspace.

Oh and yes I'm back from my brief sabbatical. Waiting for things to cool down. Hello again all!
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Shoeman
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:20 pm

ehhhhh, candy-shop satanist! hows it been?

probably good idea, although at least one, probably more have been made.

if you just look at myspace and livejournal, look up any fictional character.

Batman has a full page of myspaces. God and the Devil have livejournals. I wouldn't be surprised if the FSM already has a myspace. in fact, I'd be surprised if he didn't.

but thats not to stop us from making a new one.

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to The Cause