ontario to vote for gov sponsored religious schools

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

ontario to vote for gov sponsored religious schools

Postby Great Gazoo on Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:21 pm

Hi Everyone,

This fall there is an election in Ontario, one of the main parties is campaigning for government full funding for religious schools!!!

Think of it. This is our chance, at last. A Pastafarian school funded by taxpayers. How could we loose. Beer drinking 101, Stripping 101, the thought boggles the mind.

I would like to see who out there would like to hold a rally in Toronto in support of the Conservative Party and a FSM school.

The publicity would be great. I have a friend at CBC so I would hope we could get national coverage. The FSM has been overlooked and sidelined for too long.

Great Gazoo.
If Life was without a little Monty Pythonish behavior it just wouldn't be worth doing
Great Gazoo
Ziti Zealot

Re: ontario to vote for gov sponsored religious schools

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:27 pm

Great Gazoo wrote:Hi Everyone,

This fall there is an election in Ontario, one of the main parties is campaigning for government full funding for religious schools!!!

Think of it. This is our chance, at last. A Pastafarian school funded by taxpayers. How could we loose. Beer drinking 101, Stripping 101, the thought boggles the mind.

I would like to see who out there would like to hold a rally in Toronto in support of the Conservative Party and a FSM school.

The publicity would be great. I have a friend at CBC so I would hope we could get national coverage. The FSM has been overlooked and sidelined for too long.

Great Gazoo.

As long as it's satirical, I'm game for this. unfortunately, I might not be old enough to participate.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Return to The Cause