LAW

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby DaveL on Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:19 pm

Good clarification there Solipsy,

I'll have make this consistent with Midget protein frenzy encountered in Midgets Book 1. Those little buggers went beserk eating all different animals - I think Gerbils and Hamsters were right up there on the menu.

Perhaps in Midgets Book 3, there can be a crackdown on the types of animals eaten by the Midgets/Midgits.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:54 am

okay okay, i got the best religious law everz.

when thou lookest upon the sun, thou must recite a 600 page incantation, pentaly being you get sent to hell.

hows that for an inane law?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Freak Ash on Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:22 am

That's just silliness for the sake of silliness, Qwert.
Freak Ash
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:51 pm

yeah.. thats the point. these laws wont be enforced in anyway shape or form, it'd just be funny to have it as a law.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Freak Ash on Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:01 am

No, but I mean, without wanting to cause offense; it is silliness without humour. It's just... random.
Freak Ash
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:30 am

oh, sorry. XP

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Freak Ash on Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:48 am

No worries!

We all miss the target from time to time.

(though, come to think of it, I don't know what talking about toileting has to do with this...)
Freak Ash
Holy Scribe

Postby Solipsy on Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:07 pm

Dear Future St. Qwerty the Flat (Cannonization Pending),

I gotta give you props on the "all your pasta are belong to us" reference. I know the source on that, and your customization of it for use here gave me a pretty good laugh. Never would have occured to me.

Or, maybe I'm just really outta touch and THINK that's obscure.

If you're NOT Future St. Qwerty the Flat (Cannonization Pending) and you know the source on that, PM it to me so I can gauge whether I'm just hopeless and all the cool kids really do know it.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

"The Go-To Scribe for all Texts Canonical"
Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:26 pm

all the cool kids know it

your hopeless.

http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/

also check out Newgrounds.com and search for AYB stuff. theres a good smurf one.

actually not many cool kids know it. its more of a geek thing. but yes, its not obsure on the net.

if someone can contact that Flash guy who made the game, tell him to make an FSM version of AYB. where FSM is cats, and Atkins is the captian.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Solipsy on Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:34 pm

Well, they all know it NOW.

I was trying to see if you really WERE that cool, because I appreciate people who can get a good geek on. Congratulations on ruining any ability I might ever have to gauge whether or not you're cool, because I usually reserve my bestowal of coolness status to those who not only know neat obscure references on the net, but to those who can also spell and use appropriate grammar.

I may in fact be hopeless, but to tell me so, one would have to say "you're hopeless", not "your hopeless", unless hopeless were an object such a shoe and it was my shoe. You're instead making a contraction of two words; you and are. You would therefore use the apostrophe to indicate that you've shortened two words into one for the sake of convenience.

*OUCH!!! WTF??* You’ll be happy to know I’ve just been slapped by an angry Noodly Appendage. I’m not supposed to be so hoity-toity and uptight, thus sayeth the FSM. I’ll probably hear about this from the Council.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:07 pm

writing is easier than talking, but has more rules, does spelling and grammer really count? i mean, to a certain extent, but as long as there are the same letters, and the first and last are the same, the order inbetween dosen't affect reading.

if were talking about cool as in popular at school, then that is not me. although i don't know what you mean by "i appreciate people who can get a good geek on."

so call me what you will, but i am not going to spell or use grammer correctly. unless it really counts, like in a book intent on publishment, or school work.

also, you can just call me Qwerty. i can image that gets annoying to type.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Solipsy on Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:04 pm

Spelling and grammar are only important for the purposes of communication. In all other situations, they are unnecessary.

As for "people who can get a good geek on," those would be such people as can proclaim their geek status proudly to the world. I generally find them to be more intelligent, witty, and amusing than... oh... how to put this... "simple folk."

Thank you for permission to shorten the way in which I address you. The Council of Olive Garden had requested that since you had stated you desire to become Our First Saint, you should be accorded appropriate title. Now I will merely address you as Qwerty the Flat. Thanks!
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:13 pm

i meant just qwerty. calling me qwerty the flat without the st. and (cannonization pending) dosen't make a whole lot of sense, as i am not yet flat. I will however, tell you if my status in this sense changes.

as for "getting my geek on" i can certinaly say i am a geek and proud of it. espically since i went throught that period where i was a G.I.T. (geek in training).

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Solipsy on Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:54 pm

Dear Just Qwerty,

I will honor your request, as you have volunteered to be our first Cannonized Saint, and deserve respect. At this time, you may get on with the getting on with getting your geek on. So get on with it already!
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Solipsy on Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:41 pm

His Most Righteous Airborne Semolina Strands shall tolerate no petty traffic offenses from amongst the ranks of his True Believers. Heed these words, O children of the Grain! Verily, thou shall use thine turn indicators before such time as thou shall make a turn; before a left turn, and before a right turn, according to their kinds. In both instances shall thee use them equally. So too shall you, my True Believers, maintain assured clear distance from the drivers in front of thee, though they be morons who inhibit thine (only slightly over legally posted) speed. For verily, thou art not the drivers of the cars in front of thee, nor can thou go through them, as they are objects solid as granite, and should you hitteth them, the collision would be considered thine fault, and the payment of the deductible great.

Should you find yourself to be the victim of the heretic infidel, the tailer of the gate, thou are to make sure thou are doing the posted speed and maintain a temperament worthy of the True Believer of Your Extruded Nutritious Wheat-Based Lord. You shall not mess with the idiot behind thee. You shall not speed up for short distance only to slow down for short distance. You shall not check to see if brakes work, neither the brakes of your car, nor the brakes of the jerkface behind thee. Ye shall attempt to refrain from the stretching of the arm and the extension of the chosen
finger, though it be mightily tempting, and The Lord Thy Glob doth quite understand, but still refrain, for it is better to pull over and keep your life long, than to mess with a fool who may shorten it.

For the sake of thy Great Glob in Heaven, thou are not to be a fool who believes it to show great status among human kind to blast your chosen music throughout the streets for all to hear. It is an abomination. Not the choice of thine music is an abomination, mind you, but the deafening volume at which the idiot who blasts it doth blast it. Blast not with the woofers nor the tweeters, nor anywhere throughout the midrange. Blast not at the intersection, nor in the parking lot, nor through the neighborhood, nor in the presence of the person of one’s chosen attraction, for yea and verily, please figure out that no one is impressed. The Monster Who Has Rounded Orbs of Meat and Hovers in Heaven has blessed his Creation with music to make his Creatures happy, music of all kinds that his Creatures may rejoice. Be not an inconsiderate jackass who thinks everyone in the whole world is dying to hear the music of thine choice. Trust the Big Monster on this one: they are not, and they do regard thee as most idiotic.

And another thing, and this doth peeve His Glorious Hovering Pasta no end: thou shall keep thy mind on thy driving and thine eyes on the road. There shall be no long chatting on the phones of the cell, there shall no applying of the makeup to the face, no shaving of the beard, no reading of the map, the newspaper, the Romance novel, nor solving of the crossword puzzle. There shall be no watching of the movie by thee as thou art driving. There shall be no watching of the DVD, nor the VCR tape, nor the Television, neither VHF nor satellite. Have thee lost thy freaking mind? Verily should the sane among you, and the True Believers who wish to live long lives and see their children live long lives, seek to pass earthly laws against these abominations, and seek to have them duly enforced. For those who escape Earthy justice, especially flat and bland beer doth await you in Heaven.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

PreviousNext

Return to Scripture and Lore