Anyone in Virginia

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Anyone in Virginia

Postby PyreDruid on Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:34 pm

Anyone out there in Virginia, theres not enough of us around here, (well at least in richmond theres not) ... :/

theres a few of us down here interested in the fsm, just wondering what else is around here
If literal creation is true and the world is only 5-10k years old, it just "looks older", God is Satan...

theres more to it, ask me if your curious
PyreDruid
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:57 pm

i is in VA.

unfortuantly, I am also underaged, and my parentes think pastafarianism is a joke.

also, where in VA? Northern?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby rickm on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:00 pm

I'm in Powhatan.

I just discovered the church and I would be interested in a gathering in the Richmond or Charlottesville area.
rickm
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:13 pm

well I'm in fairfax. I suggest looking into UU churches, mine is UUCF. they let pagans do stuff there on saturdays, so why can't borrow the space?

if not, pull out the big guns

:fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry:
RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION!
:fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry:

p.s. i wish it were the Fairfax Universalist Unitarian Church
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby PyreDruid on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:48 pm

ahh im in richmond at vcu if you lnow where that is, me and some friends are thinking of getting in some pirate garb and having an fsm thing in the park.. i dunno whats going on with that now.. any other suggestions?
If literal creation is true and the world is only 5-10k years old, it just "looks older", God is Satan...

PyreDruid
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby The_Gnoccic_Heresy on Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:05 pm

I'm also (happily) located in the pagan, godless, suburban expanse of Northern Virginia.
All hail His Holy - POTATO-BASED - noodliness.
The_Gnoccic_Heresy
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:08 am

we ain't godless, we iz pagan. a couple UU churches with pagan stuff going on in them. theres also crazy buddhist and hindu churches. and don't even get me started on the christian churches.

they're like mold underneath your sink, you don't know there thier untill theres a freak'n lot of them.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Decepticons on Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:27 pm

I am living the pastafarian lifestyle in Alexandria.

There's a pretty cool restaraunt in Alexandria that I think would be accomidating to the Pastafarian lifestyle called The Austin Grill. If anyone is interested, maybe we could organize a drinking bing...I mean, dinner, there.
Take what ya can!
Give nothin' back!

http://8thfloorcube.blogspot.com/
Decepticons
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby PyreDruid on Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:35 pm

hot i drinking... dinner is neat-o w00t..+

PyreDruid
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby toasterhead on Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:40 pm

Arlington represent! :fsm_rock:
toasterhead
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:50 pm

underage here... :cry:

anyway, i like your sig, toaster head. i remember those days... those were good days.

a secret recording of the mayor's cabinet meeting.
mayor- "hey guys, lets annoy that road guy. we'll cut back on funding 100%, and see what he does. i mean, its not like he's going to start blowing up the streets, right?"

uh... riiiight.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby PyreDruid on Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:51 pm

oh man underage sucks :( i remember that, wasnt too long ago :(

PyreDruid
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby toasterhead on Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:40 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:underage here... :cry:

anyway, i like your sig, toaster head. i remember those days... those were good days.

a secret recording of the mayor's cabinet meeting.
mayor- "hey guys, lets annoy that road guy. we'll cut back on funding 100%, and see what he does. i mean, its not like he's going to start blowing up the streets, right?"

uh... riiiight.
Well done! It's always nice when someone gets the reference. :fsm_glee:
toasterhead
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby PyreDruid on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:11 am

anyone around the area of richmond interested in doing something to spread some word, there was a religious guy around campus the last few days doing stuff, i figure we could present the other side heh

PyreDruid
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby aquazoo on Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:46 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:we ain't godless, we iz pagan. a couple UU churches with pagan stuff going on in them. theres also crazy buddhist and hindu churches.

I'm in Kensington, MD, the greater DC area, so a gathering in northern VA is feasible to me.

I've found a great place to meet is something like Armands pizza on a weeknight. Big tables, not too expensive, they never threw us out before closing time, underage is no problem and the old folks can have a beer.

Meanwhile I had a great time at a crazy Buddhist temple in northern VA - took a Taiko drumming class. Very cool!

So, anyone for pizza?
aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Next

Return to FSM Gatherings