Spreading the Word in Pamphlet Form!!!

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Spreading the Word in Pamphlet Form!!!

Postby Omnieiunium on Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:31 pm

Click here for the front (.gif)
Click here for the back
(.gif)

Enjoy!

Credit goes to Capellini for creating them.

I will add more file types soon.
Omnieiunium
-Original Forum Admin
-Long-time Pastafarian
-Former-Administration Dude with Auntie DD
-Taking a looooooooooooooooooooooong vacation that may never end
Omnieiunium
Site Admin<br>Controls your forum life

Postby DeadPoet on Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:55 pm

Amazing!! This is almost perfect!
:worship:
I would try to use the right side of the back side, too. Or leave it so. No clue.
DeadPoet
The Resident Resident

Postby Capellini on Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:54 am

Ok, guys, here are the usage caveats for my 'oh so wonderful' pamphlet.

It is intended to be the front and back of one page, folded into 3 sections, not two pages, but the only way to distribute it to you is as two pages. If you take it upon yourself to make copies and distribute it, I recommend you use a copier to make it one double-sided page.

Also, not I, nor anyone but YOU as an INDIVIDUAL is responsible for the costs or consequences of distributing this material. That means, if you make 200 copies, and it costs you 30 bucks, don't come looking for compensation, you ain't gonna get it. It also means that if you distribute it at your place of work, against policy, and get fired, we ain't gonna back you up.

So, if you want to distribute this pamphlet, you are the sole individual responsible for that action. Not I, nor anyone else with any official connection to FSM, condone any kind of harassment, breaking of law or policy regarding papering rules, or any other kind of 'sneaky' behavior that could be associated with trying to distribute this pamphlet.

What's more, should it come to our attention that someone is using this pamphlet in a way that seriously inconveniences others, there will be hell to pay.

Take a clue from the Jehovah's Witnesses: they post themselves OUTSIDE businesses, only in them with express permission of the business owner; they stand on your DOORSTEP, they don't push there way in to your house, and they don't act like obnoxious teenagers who think they're the first to discover paper.

This pamphlet can be funny, and the prospect of handing it around is funny too. But don't let the giddiness turn you into an ass, because the Great FSM disavows asses, and Auntie Dee Dee beats them.
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby DaveL on Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:03 am

Well done guys.

I'm overwhelmed with Noodly goodness.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Omnieiunium on Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:05 am

Luckily there are two more pamphlets avaliable on the main page. Capellini, can you convert it to a .pdf?
Omnieiunium
-Original Forum Admin
-Long-time Pastafarian
-Former-Administration Dude with Auntie DD
-Taking a looooooooooooooooooooooong vacation that may never end
Omnieiunium
Site Admin<br>Controls your forum life

Postby Capellini on Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:22 pm

Not at this juncture, no.

Maybe next weekend . . .

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby Cardinal Queequeg on Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:23 pm

Capellini wrote:Ok, guys, here are the usage caveats for my 'oh so wonderful' pamphlet.

Also, not I, nor anyone but YOU as an INDIVIDUAL is responsible for the costs or consequences of distributing this material. That means, if you make 200 copies, and it costs you 30 bucks, don't come looking for compensation, you ain't gonna get it.

Miss C:

I bought a bunch of paper, and the brochures printed out fine, but my computer slowed down.

Will you buy me a new one?

Cardinal Queequeg
In the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Garlic Toast, RAmen.
I look, you look, he looks, we look, ye look, they look.
Cardinal Queequeg
Holy Harpooneer

Postby Capellini on Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:51 am

Cardinal Queequeg wrote:
Capellini wrote:Ok, guys, here are the usage caveats for my 'oh so wonderful' pamphlet.

Also, not I, nor anyone but YOU as an INDIVIDUAL is responsible for the costs or consequences of distributing this material. That means, if you make 200 copies, and it costs you 30 bucks, don't come looking for compensation, you ain't gonna get it.

Miss C:

I bought a bunch of paper, and the brochures printed out fine, but my computer slowed down.

Will you buy me a new one?

Cardinal Queequeg

Unbelievable. You're actually TRYING to incur my wrath. It is truly unfair that we are on the same Moderating team, because if I didn't depend on your equal work to maintain my sanity, I would probably smite your ass, just for the fun of it.

I loves me a good ass-smiting.

Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby toasterhead on Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:32 pm

Hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of making these into PDF for you...

Also cleaned up a widow (or orphan? I forget which) on the front and made the graph a little easier to read and faded out some of the shading around the FSM illustration so He stands out a bit better.

Enjoy! :fsm_yarr:

http://www.toasterhead.net/fsm/noodly_front.pdf

http://www.toasterhead.net/fsm/noodly_back.pdf
toasterhead
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Capellini on Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:30 pm

Just as long as you didn't change the text, a little artistic touch-ups are fine. Thanks for converting the files.

Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby Moony on Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:41 pm

Well nifty!

Moony
Moony
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Trotsky311 on Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:16 pm

Capellini wrote:

man....who doesn't?

and......Me and a member of my pirate crew!

most people laughed, some seemed generally interested.

one asked: how did you get a table
Us: "uhhhh......we're pirates, we plundered it!"

some official looking person asked "what group are you with"
US: "umm...College Republicans."
/my shirt says </bush>

it wasn't planned, so we didn't have full pirate attire, we did the best with what we had.
fighting the man a little at a time
Trotsky311
Ziti Zealot

Postby afreet on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:09 am

Trotsky311 wrote:
Capellini wrote:

man....who doesn't?

and......Me and a member of my pirate crew!

most people laughed, some seemed generally interested.

one asked: how did you get a table
Us: "uhhhh......we're pirates, we plundered it!"

some official looking person asked "what group are you with"
US: "umm...College Republicans."
/my shirt says </bush>

it wasn't planned, so we didn't have full pirate attire, we did the best with what we had.

Ye Are True Boys of our Great and Wonderful Flying Spagetti Monster. May the Stripper Factory churn out extra for you, and may your Beer never run out here on Earth!
May His Noodly Appendage always keep your bread buttered.
afreet
Conchigliette Convert

Postby JukieF on Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:06 pm

What a truly beautiful pamphlet. I've worked in publishing for a long time, and I've never seen anything so inspired and well-designed. Bravo!

I love your reference to Jehovah's Witnesses, too, Capellini. :D
JukieF
Conchigliette Convert

Postby wokka on Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:12 pm

Really Great Pamflet Dude! Maybe You Should Be A Proffesianal....
I am a Beliver!

The Diocese Of Yorkshire:
http://www.yfsm.tk/
wokka
Fusilli Fuselier

Next

Return to The Cause