Noah's an ass

Caution! Spoilers abound! If you have not read the book, enter at your own peril.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Noah's an ass

Postby yargh ye landlubbers on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:27 am

Noah got what he deserved for moccking His Chosen People. What ponders me though is what exactly He said... If you have any ideas or suggestions of what Noah said to infuriate the Pirates, let me know.
I think that it was something like
"Hey you scallywags! Rather piece-a-shit boat you got there! I built this one myself, and she would kick your ass!"
and the pirates responded "Yargh! Ye best not be insulting me ship, or i'll have thee wishwashed with me cutlass ye animal lubber!"
Noah (being the provacative and mindless scallywag that he is) tested them and said "Oh yeah, bring it you mindless noodles of men!"
And this is what drew the line, because to them it was a direct insult to His Noodliness.
Any other ideas/inputs?
"The more we learn about the world around us, the more we see that life and the universe were created in His image. From interconnected forces on the grandest of scales, down to matter's tiniest bits, we see His Noodliness in everything."
- The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
RAmen
yargh ye landlubbers
Ziti Zealot

Re: Noah's an ass

Postby Azzballz the Prophet on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:21 pm

Yes, Noah was most certainly indeed an arse.

I reckon he must of said something along the lines of;

"HA, though drunkard pirates hath humble wee junk!"

Although you must not forget that His Chosen People did not resond to such wankery, as they were a peaceful lot. It wasn't until Noah started throwing pointy stab-rabbits at them until they proceeded to kick his arse.
Azzballz the Prophet
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Noah's an ass

Postby yargh ye landlubbers on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:11 pm

yes you are right about the peaceful part (my bad), so they must have endured noah's mockery for some time until the poison stab-rabbits and, being His Chosen People, they only scared him to teach him a lesson (a noble act on the Pirates part)
"The more we learn about the world around us, the more we see that life and the universe were created in His image. From interconnected forces on the grandest of scales, down to matter's tiniest bits, we see His Noodliness in everything."
- The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
RAmen
yargh ye landlubbers
Ziti Zealot

Return to Gospel of FSM Book Discussion