Mad Willyum Bonney wrote:Zankou 2.0 wrote:Mad Willyum Bonney wrote:I came across an article sometime last year so the details are sketchy .
A study concerned human perception are something within that realm .
The researchers displayed text that was missing all the vowels and possibly other letters .
They found that only 40% of test subjects were able to read it without a struggle , the other 60% took forever to read the thing , or saw " chicken scratch " , it might as well be a foreign language.
It seems the former group's brains somehow simply filled in the blanks for them as they read the text .
So PG , give these folks a break , they are of the 60% .
You aren't removing the vowels, you are entirely changing the spelling and syntax.
Is that a challenge ?