I can top that....

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

I can top that....

Postby Rainswept on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:35 am

So the game is simple: Read the outrageous boast of the person above you, and then make an even more outrageous boast. I'll start.

I can drink Jack Daniel's from a fire hose, completely satisfy three women, and jump my motorcycle over a train lengthwise... all before breakfast.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Re: I can top that....

Postby spotlight on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:34 am

I can crack open a coconut on my heart. That's right, it's TOUGH. I can swim from Greenland to Antarctica before you're done with those 3 women (in other words, really quickly.) :P
spotlight
Ziti Zealot

Postby lordpunkmonk on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:33 am

I can jump over a train without a motor cycle then steal rainswepts three girls before he can even get to them and can swim from england to asia (the way columbus tried to do it and failed) and continue swimming through america jumping from home pool to pool al faster than you can say "DAMN THAT IS FAST" but sadly I cannot crack a coconut on my heart because I have no heart.
oh and when I was nine I broke a black hole.
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:47 am

I can swim through time and space itself in order to swim from England to Asia and arrive before I leave, while at the same time having already satisfied Rainswept's three girls sometime last week.

My heart is a black hole.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Wawizzle on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:22 pm

I can convince Zankou, Rainswept, lordpounk, and Spotlight to waste their time competeing with one another while I single handedly cure cancer eating alphabits and scribbling notes on the back of the cereal box.
“We are often hesitant to look at other faiths or to examine our own critically because we feel that, in doing so, we are being disloyal to our own deeply felt convictions. ... And yet our beliefs are not worth very much if they cannot stand up to any scrutiny.” -- James Livingston.
Wawizzle
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Wawizzle wrote:I can convince Zankou, Rainswept, lordpounk, and Spotlight to waste their time competeing with one another while I single handedly cure cancer eating alphabits and scribbling notes on the back of the cereal box.

I can spell, and construct my sentences properly.
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Rainswept on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:47 pm

I can read posts by Zankou all day long and still resist the urge to blow my brains out.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept

Postby black bart on Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Rainswept wrote:I can read posts by Zankou all day long and still resist the urge to blow my brains out.

No...I give up...can't top that...

NEXT PERSON PLEASE.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Rainswept wrote:I can read posts by Zankou all day long and still resist the urge to blow my brains out.

I can be Zankou all day long and still resist the urge to blow my brains out.

And, come on, you have to admit that last one was funny.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:04 am

I can convince all the Tibetian monks in the world that shooting people in the face with a Kalashnikov is what Buddha would do.
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby Rainswept on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:07 am

I can drive past a local business ran by Jim Swallows, and still keep my mind out of the gutter.
Rainswept

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:26 am

Yeah, that is pretty good. But the fact that you wrote that here proves that you cannot, in fact, keep your mind out of the gutter when thinking about Jim Swallows.

I can do push-ups using breath alone. No arms.
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby Rainswept on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:17 am

Not bad, Donaturtlo, but I can do pushups and clap between each one... without arms!
Rainswept

Postby lordpunkmonk on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:28 am

I can do pushups no arms no feet clap between each and kill a martian between each
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Wawizzle on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:22 am

I can do pushups using my dick and give an applause and standing ovation between each up-down.
“We are often hesitant to look at other faiths or to examine our own critically because we feel that, in doing so, we are being disloyal to our own deeply felt convictions. ... And yet our beliefs are not worth very much if they cannot stand up to any scrutiny.” -- James Livingston.
Wawizzle
Sorcerer of Sauce

Next

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes